The Sailormoon Fan Thread.

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by Reasonable Addition, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Too bad you haven't seen Sailor Stars yet, you get to not only watch Hotaru grow up into Sailor Saturn, but she's a major part of the cast in the entire series. I agree though, I'm glad we never got Sailor Stars. I would be too scared of how they would define The Trip turning into Sailor Soldiers. Or they might've even cut them out entirely. That would be quite depressing if they did.

It's Pharoah 90. xD She actually does say something, because in the Sailor Stars series, she's talking to Queen Nehelenia and starts to say her little attack thing, but Sailor Moon stops her. I'll try to look it up and post it here.
  2. Nazo Moderator

I'm going to address this.

Look here, cock fag, I've no one to impress especially girls on this forum, so take your bullshit someplace else. All the threads going on, for a while now, have been spun off topic and I'm sick of it. Stfu and gtfo this thread if you've not any actual input and keep your trolling out of my CP.
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

In Sailor Stars, it's "Silent Glaive" that Saturn's about to say before Sailor Chibi Moon throws herselve infront of Saturn, so I guess her attack would be "Silent Glaive?" I'm not too sure on it, but that's what I remember happening.
  4. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Well, I know it's the name OF the glaive, so that makes sense.

I don't know much at all about the Sailor Stars series though, and I had no idea that there were parts centered around Hotaru. Of course there would be, but yeah...in all, what happens exactly in that series, anyway?
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Spoilers. Do not read if you don't wanna know what happens.

Well, in the first like, 8 or so episodes, Queen Nehelenia comes back (The same one from SuperS, that owned the Dark Moon Circus) and tries to rid the world of the Sailor Scouts, which makes baby Hotaru grow up soooo fast and into Sailor Saturn, having visions of doom of the entire world and Sailor Moon. Eventually, they all end up where Queen Nehelenia is and Sailor Saturn threatens to kill everyone, but Sailor Chibi Moon stops her. Queen Nehelenia becomes good again, and all is right in Tokyo.

In the episodes after that, Mamoru (Darien) goes over to America to attend Yale, but sadly is killed in a plane accident by Sailor Galaxia (she's the bad guy). It's later revealed that Sailor Galaxia is after Star Seeds, and in reality, Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon is Galaxia's star seed (Awww, Chibi chibi is sooo cute and totally isn't annoying like Chibi Usa). The outer scouts hate how close the inner scouts get to the three idols, and even when they all realize that they're all Sailor Scouts, Haruka and Michiru are still very hateful towards the Sailor Stars, and well, Taiki and Yaten aren't too fond of Usagi and warn her to stay away from Seiya (Usagi and Seiya have kinda formed this bond, but Usagi doesn't know what to do since she's in love with Mamoru). Then, when it gets down to the final battle, all the Sailor Scouts are killed except for Sailor Moon and the Sailor Stars, but thankfully Sailor Moon ends up saving Sailor Galaxia from the evil that's corrupted her, Chaos, and then they're reunited with all the other Sailor Scouts, including Mamoru and Chibi Usa (she was killed when trying to go back to the future).

That's an overview of the entire series. xD Umm, if you wanna know more about what happens, just ask. I've got tons of knowledge.
    1 people like this.
  6. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

You do indeed. :) And so, I do have a question-one which just struck me as I checked out the mangas.
    Pharaoh and Mistress 9 are actually two different entities, right? Mistress 9 works for the Pharaoh thing, I believe...?
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

So, I know I'm late and all, but...Sailor Moon rocks me so hard. I STILL go out of my way to collect Sailor Moon merchandise (I still have the Sailor Jupiter doll that I keep on a shelf in my bathroom). Basically, out of all the soldiers I'm a Makoto/Lita kind of gal, because she's tall, tomboyish, and strong. Hm, I used to wake up early to watch Sailor Moon on USA, but then again my comrade's older brother was (and still is) an anime junkie, so if I remember correctly I used to watch the fan-subs he had ordered. Man, the dub irked me after I realized Zoicite was indeed male, but I got over it fairly quickly.

Oh, I'm going to try and answer Gisele's question, so if I make a mistake PLEASE CORRECT ME. Ahem, Mistress 9 and Pharaoh 90 are two separate entities. Mistress 9 hailed from the Tau Ceti Star system (or something like that) and came to earth to open a gateway for Pharaoh 90 for the sole purpose of assimilating himself with earth (or something rather). So, yeah, they are two different beings.
  8. The Liztress Poison Pink

One site claims it is called "Silence Glaive Surprise." And another site is quoted:
    Mistress 9 soon discovered the powers of Sailorsaturn inside Hotaru. (Mistress 9 makes Hotaru eat Chibi-Usa's crystal heart!). This brings out a powerful, evil side in her. She, Hotaru, fights it internally, and in the end, on the battlefield, defeats it. She, the unpossessed Hotaru, as Sailorsaturn, feels obligated to stop the Silence from destroying the world: she performs her 'Death Reborn Revolution' (though they don't actually show all of it...). In the anime, this trapped the Pharoah 90, and Sailorpluto sealed him away. In the manga, she destroys him completely with her 'Death Ribbon Revolution'. She was about to lower her glaive to the ground -- to blow it all into to oblivion (to heal it) -- when Sailormoon stops her. She is then killed (I think by trying to smuther a bomb she had set earlier), and immediately reincarnated. A weary Eternal Sailormoon carries the gurgling baby off the battlefield...

So, I don't know which is the right saying.
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I couldn't have said it better myself, Mai. Lol, you even spelled the star system right that Mistriss 9 came from. The only thing that's missing is how power hungry Mistriss 9 came to be after she realized she could make anyone do what she wanted, hence why it was easier to destroy her than Pharoah 90, because she was overcome with greed.

Btw, anyone else notice that Kaorinite is in the Sailor Moon S series twice? >>

The first site is wrong for the fact that "Silence Glaive Surprise" was the attack that Sailor Saturn used when she was just protecting her friends. Not to kill off the entire world. The second one is more correct, though there are a few errors in it. Lol, for once I know something all about an Anime. I think the second closest I have to info like this is for Tenchi.
  10. The Liztress Poison Pink

Hey, the only animes I have like a great deal of info on are Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo(Love that show as well), and the Dragonball Z series.
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I guess it's because back then, Anime series went on and on and on. For example, there were 200 episodes of Sailor Moon. Now, the most you get for an anime is 26, and mostly just one season even though the manga books still continue on.
  12. The Liztress Poison Pink

I know. It's a shame too. Most of the good ones end before they should. Oh, another anime I know a good deal about: Cowboy Bebop.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Ryoko & Spike 4ever <3. I think I watch way too much anime, because I find it impossible for me to be an expert or any particular series. Except for maybe the obscure titles or Digimon.
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Sailor Moon's the only Anime that I know everything about. From the anime to the manga, and everything in between. I even have watched the Live Version. It was okay, for an Anime gone Live.
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Yeah, Sailor Moon LA! How insane was that? Okay, so how many of you peeps know how to sing Moonlight Densetsu (Japanese, English, or both)? A random, but topic related question.
  16. The Liztress Poison Pink

Used to know how to sing it, but ask me to sing My Only Love, Rainy Day Man, or even Carry On... And watch out! I'll belt those out in a heart beat... Of course, they are like the easiest to sing.
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Mmm, Moonlight Densetsu. Such a good song to sing. I know both the Japanese and English versions! Yay. I also have every Sailor Moon cd that came out (I was bored and had a ton of money to spend that year, leave me alone ;-; ), so I know almost every song by heart. There are a few that I don't, but just you wait! I will. xD
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Kat, I am not going to tease you about owning every Sailor Moon CD in existence, because hot damn- I want to do that, too! Sure, I have a good collection, but I'm no where near complete.
  19. The Liztress Poison Pink

I will steal those if you ain't careful, lmao. Just joking of course, I am no thief. But I want to get every CD and thing made of Sailor Moon and most other animes I like.
  20. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Off topic? that is being very hipocritical, I can easily point out 50 recent posts were you have gone off topic and spammed. Although my posts in this thread may have had no thought behind them, they were still on topic. Its a sailor moon thread, and I was posting about sailor moon. And dont get all but hurt about the impressing females coment, it was a fucking joke.