Sudoku

Discussion in 'Puzzle, Simulation and Strategy' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Oct 5, 2007.

1. No, no. IQ is the capacity you can learn at a time. I was simply stating that some humans choose not to learn. The only reason IQ rises as we grow, is because our brain gets larger, and such has a greater capacity for learning.
  2. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

The end is very fucking nigh.
  3. Agreed. I say we bail, what do you think, Ric?

I even have a boat we can use.
  4. Rorschach New Member

Don't forget to remove the stains from the white flag on your way to sea.
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I don't think it was right for my friend Mr. Rorsch to start trolling, but I can see why he did it. Sudoku is pretty lame. I can easily think many games that I would enjoy much more, but then again, many people live doing crossword puzzles and word searches and well. I believe then all to be equally lame, but it’s all just a matter of opinion.
  6. Rorschach New Member

Disagreeing with the quality of a product is disagreeing with the quality of a product. It's not trolling to announce that you dislike something, and it makes for a boring board if you'll only post if you do like the product or person in question.
  7. Nazo Moderator

This man has a good point actually.
  8. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Indeed he does, but what I meant by trolling, was how he went from thread to thread, only posting when he had chances to pwn someone. It wouldn't hurt for him to be nice once in a while, but he wouldnt be Antwan if he was.
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Meh, Sudoku isn't that lame. It just depends on what you like really. Where you might like ripping someone's head off in a game, I like puzzles and figuring things out. Hence why I tend to do much better with strategy than fighting games.