Sudoku

Discussion in 'Puzzle, Simulation and Strategy' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Alright, so, Sudoku. Who plays it? Because I know it's one of my favorite puzzle games, both online and off. Either way you can cheat, though lately I've been a good girl and tried to complete the puzzle first before looking at the answer. I've gotten it so that I can do the intermediates in under 15 minutes, so that's a good thing, right? Or does that show how much of a geek I am? xD
  2. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

I can do the easy ones really quickly, because they're easy ^^

I hate doing them online, though, because it's harder to make notes of what could possibly go where.
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

The ones online? Don't they come with the pencil markings? The ones I do make it so that you can do them online like you could a regular, where you choose between a pen and a pencil. With the pens, you can't erase, but hte pencils you do. They're fun to do when you have nothing to do.
  4. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

You know we have Sudoku at the forums, right? ;)

Anyway, I pretty much suck at it. Maybe if I played more i'd get better.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Hey, I know. I play it all the time. :D
  6. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Ahh, that's awesome then!

I have been wondering how many people play it at the forum.
  7. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

I've never seen such an option. :(
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, I count as a vote for it. So, that's at least one right? :D

That's quite saddening. I should give you the link to the sudoku that I have, and then you can see how it's better than some. Although, I love love love the version here.
  9. I've gotten to the point where I can do them in like... 8 minutes.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

The easy ones or the hard ones? The hard ones take me like, 20 minutes. But I can do the easy ones in like, 5 now.
  11. Thats about the normal level ones. Hard ones take me around 20 minutes too.
  12. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

I don't think I've ever finished a hard one. They're a bit...abstract
  13. You gotta have an abstract mind like me.
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm quite scared because so many people gave me Sudoku books when I was in the hospital, and I've done all the easy ones at night and stuff, so now I'm scared that it'll take me too long to do the intermediate ones. Though at least I have a pencil, lol.

Pfft. The hard ones are okay. It's the ones with "frustrating" that seem to get me into trouble.
  15. The ones that start out with only one number that you can enter, piss me off.
  16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I know exactly what you mean. So then you have to sit there and figure them out yourself, hacking into your brain. Ugh. Stupid mind puzzler.
  17. Yeah. I don't like hacking into my brain >=(
  18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Neither do I, especially for a game.
  19. Yeah. Oh well. I enjoy it to much to be phased :D
  20. Rorschach New Member

Sudoku is to puzzles what Mini-Golf is to sports. It's hardly the slightest surprise that this derivative, mind numbingly boring, and simplistic game was brainstormed (and I use the word 'brain' loosely) by the Japanese.