Starcraft II not coming out this year

Discussion in 'Puzzle, Simulation and Strategy' started by Captain Morgan, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

A very nice article actually, even if it say's the obvious. We won't see Starcraft II before '08 at the earliest.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18925251/

Heres a short quote from the article:

2. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

Heh who really didnt see that one coming. Soon as i heard about it i was all oh man it would be awsome if it came out around christmas....oh wait.....blizzard...
  3. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Lol, ditto. I imagine everyone saw that coming. Personally, it doesn't bother me as one might be. I'm not a big fan of Starcraft. I played the first and I never really got uber-obsessed with it like some people I know. ...'tis not my niche.
  4. Roger Smith Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow

I never even played the original OMGOMGOMGOMOMG ZURG RUSH anyway.
  5. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Well, in the meantime...we could play the original Starcraft assuming I can find my disc. And if not, i'm always up for some Warcraft III! :p
  6. LHamiltons Guest

I think we will see StarCraft 2 on StarCraft birthday in 08.
  7. The Bill tf2 is a good game

I only use the original for fun/defence maps anyway, so if there's a mapmaker on SC2, you know what I'll be doing. :D
  8. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Dude...

Ugh, don't even get me started.

I lost my keycode for WCIII, and since I had to reformat my computer and everything, the game's essentially "lost".

Life's a bitch and then you play WoW.

Or Guild Wars.

But Guild Wars sucks ass.
    1 people like this.
  9. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

blizzard cares to much about Wow me thinks and they neglect everything else.
  10. Kurama Why you gotta player hate on IG-88?

They care about the money WoW makes. Not WoW itself (they butchered the lore so hard it hurts, and the new expansion is set to kill WarCraft 4's plot.)
  11. suncrafter What you looking at!?!