So I just realized

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

That you can't see the post counts anymore, publicly. This is a travesty! How am I supposed to know when I've finally caught up and passed Chris in post count if I can't see it!? -i sad-
  2. William Well-Known Member

Eh... that's kind of something I wanted to list in the improvements thing, but figured that one I'd be flamed for... I personally hate it when it's hidden because ya'know, even if post counts don't really matter it's still something to work towards? Lol. Idk. x.x
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Psh. I don't know anyone who would flame you for that!
  4. William Well-Known Member

Well, there was a discussion on removing post counts entirely in the past and there were actually a lot of people who were for it, so... =x
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

WELL THOSE PEOPLE ARE SILLY. I like keeping track of how many posts I've made!
  6. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Lol, I didn't even notice. I kind of prefer it this way, though. All the active members here have well over 1,000 posts regardless.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

WELL I WANNA KNOW WHEN I'VE PASSED UP CHRIS IN POSTS, DAVID.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

After all, being able to SEE one's superiority progress is pretty important if you ask me >__>.
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  9. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

It's ok Kat, I'll keep you updated.

As of this moment, you have 3,266 posts and Chris has 4,925.

Only 1,659 to go! You can do it Kat! Will update when you complete the task.
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I didn't notice either. I have no idea how many posts I've made here. Is it over 1000? Truly?
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

You can see it on the side when you hit the wireforums banner at the top.
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

I love how I've been here longer than pretty much anyone else and probably have less posts than everyone else. XD
  13. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

14. Venom Well-Known Member

Now that I'm living at my parents again, that shouldn't be a problem.

But posts don't count in the black hole (or do they?) so me saying that isn't doing anything for my post count. But one day soon, I shall be over nine thousand, and your power scanners shall weep in my presence. Unless someone else gets there first. And they probably will. So I'll send Vegeta back in time to murder them.

And I have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about right now. It's 4 AM though, so it's excused. This time.
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

As far as I can tell, post count is on for the Black Hole. But this is only because I can't exactly figure out whether or not it's on. >__>
  16. Venom Well-Known Member

AHOY THEN, WE SHALL SPAM THE NIGHT AWAY, ME HEARTIES! BRING ME A WENCH AND SOME GROG SO I CAN GET IN SOME SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP SHIT AND STILL GET COUNTED FOR IT!
  17. PKT Forever /a/lone

Steph has 1238 posts which is >= 1000 posts.
  18. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

19. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

It doesn't appear to be on in The Black Hole.
  20. Venom Well-Known Member

That doesn't mean I'm going to stop the fucked up shit. :D