Should Wiki be banned?

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions, & Complaints Archive' started by Nazo, Feb 14, 2008.

?

Should we ban Wiki

Poll closed Feb 21, 2008.
Yes. 8 vote(s) 36.4%
No. 9 vote(s) 40.9%
Neutral 5 vote(s) 22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nazo Moderator

No, this is not a joke thread, I'm being completely serious.

Yes or no.

All are available to vote, not just mods. Also: STATE YOUR HONEST OPINIONS.

This is not a flame, this is for the better of WF.
  2. Jeffrey Call me for a good time. Dial 1-800-Hotgirl (Not r

I honestly can't state my opinion because I have no idea what he has done. Now if I could see some evidence to base the opinion on then I would vote.
  3. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

''Oh noez, I hate someone, so I want them gone''

I would like to know what warrants this?
  4. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

I'd enjoy it if he was. No offense, but Wiki has done a lot of things I think should warrant a band, and he's also annoying more often than not.
  5. Nazo Moderator

As the topic says: State your honest opinions.

I want you gone for your idiocy. I'm sick of your bullshit arguments that you keep springing up. AK, Grave, few other's, and myself have told you to stop your shit, you're basically acting like Ryan, but in my opinion worse, because your shit is on the boards. I'm also sick of making myself look like the person at fault when I confront you on some of your arguments. It's annoying. Also, you've been trying to act like Antwan, it's annoying. Your very presence annoys me. I can honestly say I'd rather have Omni or Ric here to argue with than you, and I hate those two, but you... I HATE you, and I could say if you died now. I would laugh.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I have done a lot of things, but I have been given infractions for said things. What have I done recently that warrants a ban?

Saying that it would be best for the forum, I don't see why you think so. I get new members, and at least I try new ideas to spark peoples interest. What do you do?

And also Nazo, we used to be friends, we have a few skirmishes, a few names were called. and now you act like we are worst enemies. What is the deal with you?

Ninjad edit- Ryan was one of the best people to ever post here.

I don't see how I act like Antwan, I am trying to not type like an idiot as much, but Antwan acts way way way different then I do, have, or ever will act. Just because I get deffensive about things, who doesn't?

Also, what is this shit I have been told to stop?

Shitting on the boards? If you mean talking down about them, so does Grave, Ric(did actually) Chris, and a few others.
  7. Nazo Moderator

As you said, "Used to be." There's no deal with me. It's just the fact that you keep trying your hardest to act like Antwan. All these debate flying around are quite annoying. Also: here's a ground why you should be banned: PUPPET ACCOUNTS.
  8. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I was told that the puppet account rule had been lifted. I may have asked the wrong people......

But your spam(Even though you dont do it so much anymore) is far more damaging to the forum then any puppet accounts.
  9. Nazo Moderator

I never spammed until that's all there was to post on. Everything there was, was spam. So I had no choice BUT to post over that spam and make more of it. I had not choice. It was either stop posting and become inactive, or actually stay to my promise of staying until this forum dies. So I HAD to post spam. And don't just single me out, EVERYONE here has spammed.

The fuck he was.
  10. bandgeek2007 The geekiest Band Member ever- '@()

Ha, I have not spammed!

I have to disagree with Wiki being banned. Wiki should not be banned. Just because you have arguments with people does not make it an automatic ban.

If I got in an argument with you, would I get banned. Is it just because of the argument you had on my introduction board?

I know I'm new, but I have known Wiki for a little while now and he brings a lot of good information into the boards. He should not be banned.
  11. Nazo Moderator

Here's what you do. Go up to Wiki's post up there, mmkay? Now, click his name and view his public profile. Now, find a red letters as a link that says, "View posts made by--" Click that. Now, read everyone of his goddamn posts.

Depends. If you do it on a constant rate, like our friend Wiki here, then no, you shouldn't. But see, he will CONTINUOUSLY argue over everything. I've stopped most of my arguments with him with a rep comment, but you know what he does? Quotes my fucking rep comment, and keeps it going. That's fucking annoying.

Yeah, you're new. You haven't been here as long as I have with him posting here. You technically don't have a say in the matter, BUT I did say that all are available to vote. So wtf ever.

Also: I DID NOT want a fucking neutral option. That's why in my first post it says, "yes or no" I wanted a flat out answer.
  12. The Liztress Poison Pink

Honestly, I don't care either way. On one side, he can and does have a few good ideas. But as a good friend said to me, for every one he has there are more bad ones. And I agree with that. But I do want to add to that as well. Regardless of all the bad things, he does put effort into what he does. A+ for that but you can only take so much. I think that whatever is decided isn't done just because of how a few people feel about him. Decide because you all know it's the best thing for the forum and that it's the right thing to do.

EDIT: Sorry, Nazo. I can only go neutral on this.
  13. Nazo Moderator

In my opinion, he's a part of dragging this forum down. And I believe one person, who's been here longer than I have, can vouch for that one.

I want this place as peaceful as possible. And with him here, it ain't gonna work. Yeah, we need a few debates here and there for some entertainment. It would sicken me if we always agree, but goddamn man...
  14. The Liztress Poison Pink

I know of a few who would say he is too, and all of them have been here longer than me.
  15. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

The poll is tied.
  16. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

This place...is seriously getting fuckin' stupid. Look at this place! Aside from the black hole-worthy new threads that are going on, we get shit like this...neutrality and animosity is all that resides in WF and I'm honestly getting sick of it. This place is losing direction, people. Flame me all you want; I'm seriously not going to give a damn. You moderators and admins are neglecting your duties as pertaining to your job code; albeit the fact you're not getting paid for your "job" here at WF, you ought to at least uphold your duty and so something about this fuckin' mess. Apathy and inattentiveness will only take you so fuckin' far. I know I'm merely just a member and that my leaving would hardly affect any of you in any sort of way, but, Goddammit...if our admins and mods cannot provide proper guidance then this place has lost all justification and meaning. The only reason why I'm posting here is just out of sentimentality...and also because I like the general populace of WF; it just needs to get back on track and reacquire its direction.

Seriously, flame me all you want, guys, but I'll still stand by my statement: this place has seen better days and it used to actually be relevant to my interests as a whole. Now, all these threads are just stinkin' of Black Hole worthiness.

As for Wiki getting banned, I couldn't care less. It's not my fight. Sorry, Nazo, but I voted Neutral, despite your wishes. The ignore button has been preached upon us users so many times. Why don't you use that instead of requesting a ban?
    4 people like this.
  17. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

He can't ignore Wiki because Wiki mods an apartment.
  18. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

Lol...wow at this this thread. This is pretty stupid. I voted "No." I've known Wiki for nearly two years and been here a lot of the time he's posted and I seriously don't see any reason to ban him at the moment, or ever.

This just seems like you don't like someone, and want them banned because of it. He doesn't bring anything down. This entire forum is pretty stagnant at the moment and most of the posting is done in the black hole.

So what if Wiki argues? I don't see him as acting like Antwan. He has a few personality quirks, everyone does. And he continues an argument? "OMG! BAN!! HE WON'T STOP!!!! NOOOOOO. WRRRRRRRRRY?!?!?!"

This entire thread is hilarious. Honestly it doesn't even matter. Wiki is a good guy, who can annoy you sometimes, make you angry, and argues. Oh fucking well, get over it. you're not going to love everyone and no place is going to be a perfect fucking utopia.
    1 people like this.
  19. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Yes, this place being peaceful would be awesome. Funny that in this forums prime, it was full of assholes. It being so peaceful has made it extremely boring as of late.

I didn't say this before, because I didn't want to put the nail in the coffin of our friendship, but shit dude, Stop acting like a fucking baby.
  20. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

I didn't vote, cuz I honestly don't care. This just seems so stupid and pointless.
    1 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.