Revival of the E zine.

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions, & Complaints Archive' started by Phunky Philosophy, Feb 4, 2008.

?

What say you?

I would submit content to the E zine 6 vote(s) 85.7%
I would read and comment on E Zine articles 1 vote(s) 14.3%
I may note comment, but it would be enjoyable to read articles submitted by my fellow members. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I am not in favor of reviving the E zine. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I think we should bring back the E zine.

If it was brought back, I would submit articles pertaining to politics, and also I would start doing interviews again.
    But we would need other people who would be willing to submit content as well.
    Poll vote respond.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

You people killed it before it was even really born, and only you can bring it back.

I have another Fanzine I have been working on elsewhere, but I wouldn't be against bringing back one here as well.
  3. The Liztress Poison Pink

I say, why not bring it back? If everyone is dedicated enough, it might work. I'll help out in whatever way I can.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I'm indifferent.

If people are willing to contribute over a period of time, it might work. We can't have ten articles the first week and then have it die.

As for me: I would contribute wherever possible when desired.
  5. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

As a condition for bringing it back, I would like to see some content prepared ahead of time.

All content should be submitted to me so I can go over it with you. The guidelines for submitting content should still be in an old thread. Let me see if I can find it.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

-Coughs archives coughs-
  7. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Umm, no offense...but I knew that already. Anyway, heres the rules thread for people who are too lazy/stupid to look for themselves.

8. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I know you knew, that was for anyone else that was willing to take on the dangerous task of trecking deep into the archives in search of the goal.
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how long it would last, but if it were revived, I'd be happy to submit gaming and music content, like reviews and suggestions, articles about upcoming stuff, articles about "old-school" stuff, and whatnot. Although my musical content would be biased because I only listen to rock and metal, but hopefully someone else would counter that by posting articles about other genres.
  10. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I gotya covered when it comes to other genres, I have hip hop down for sure, and depending how much time I have, Im trying to get into Ska a lot more.
  11. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

Eh, I am willing to post a little content. Something to do with a lot of the free time I have. I guess I'd write reviews and articles on random things. I don't know, but I'd be willing to.

Question: Does not published anywhere else include blogs?
  12. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

I can help you out a bit with Ska.

Also, I got Indie Rock/Pop. Soooo many bands that I have fallen in love with over this year that I want to bring some exposure.
  13. linchen New Member

Privacy Policy We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. fake oakleys for sale At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third ...