Resident Evil: 73h Un!7 RP thread

Discussion in 'Topika' started by Darth Arkas, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Vincent looked up promptly as the voices came over the radio. He was staring directly at it. "I know that voice." He said, "The first one. We were at the academy together." Vincent smiled. "He was training as a chopper pilot..." Then he stopped, "Evac isn't set to arrive for at least an hour? What's a chopper doing way out here if it isn't evac? And you know for a fact the military works by these time lines unless we call in otherwise... and our radio's been dead..."
  2. Darth Arkas RC-1138

"Vincent, we're not pickin' up chopper signals of any kind. That's on the ground somewhere. I'd have heard the rotor blades. We're not alone here..."
    Arkas paused a moment, glanced skyward, then made a decision.

"Raven Squad!" he barked. "Cover in this building, double time! MOVE!!!!" He dashed inside, his squad close behind. Outside, a rocket landed and exploded a yard or 2 from where they had been grouped a few moments before.
  3. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Any windows that had remained in the building exploded inward, raining shards down upon the unit and any civilians who had made it inside before the explosion. "Shit!" Vincent yelled, "What the hell was that? Why would someone be firing on us?!"
  4. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Arkas remained crouched a few moments more, his back against the wall in the corner he'd stuffed himself in after making sure his squad had made it to cover. Unfortunately, he'd picked the wrong one. 2 nearby windows exploded in his direction, their shards raining down on him. He brought his left arm up to protect his face and throat, expecting to be ripped open. Instead however, a burning sensation spread through his arm, and from his shoulder down, it exploded. Titanium alloy spread downward from his arm and shielded the rest of his body, and flames erupted over the whole deal, melting the glass as it impacted his 'arm' and dropped the the floor harmlessly.

He paused, staring at his burning appendage, before getting up.
    "...Uh, status report, anyone?"
  5. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

IC: " Dirk here boss. What in the hell is goin' on? Are you alright over there? I'm still in tact, but I don't look or feel so good. I just hope everyone else is ok..."
  6. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Blood from Arkas' exploding arm splattered the wall near Vincent who, really was stunned. But not by the explosion... "What....wha..." Is all he could manage to say besides the words his eyes were saying by their unblinking stare at Arkas.
  7. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Arkas' irises glowed a crimson red as he gazed back into Vincent's dumbstruck face. He kept eye contact and shook his head slowly.
    "No, it's ok guys. I've got control now. I just didn't ask for the Plagas to randomly light my arm on fire. That wasn't part of the plan. I think the radiation's finally gotten to me enough that though I feel a lil weaker, it also affected the Plagas and weakened its control over my nervous system. Which technically makes me stronger than I was prior to recieving that injection. So much for killing me or zombifying me."

He cautiously reached his other hand towards his burning, metal left arm. Instead of searing heat, however, it felt like a warm breeze, and the metal almost cool. He brought his new arm to the wall behind him, where a lil wallpaper was still somewhat intact. He got within a few inches, and the whole torn sheet of paper ignited and burned quite quickly.
    "...Did I miss my queue to say 'flame on'?"
  8. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

The wallpaper quickly disintigrated under the flame but the old building was not one to stand up to it and the fire quickly spread to the wooden floor above them. This building, as bad luck may have it, seemed to be one of the oldest in the cities. Ironicly there was a 'firehazard' sign to Arkas' left.

"Wonderful..." Vincent muttered. He seemed to have regained his composer as he was now standing and didn't look so stupid any longer. He brushed his dark hair out of his eyes, which caught sight of the blood on the wall. His gaze became fixated on it... Without really averting his gaze he asked, "Where are the civilians? I only counted one in the room..." His voice trailed off and he kept staring even as the fire loomed above them.
  9. Darth Arkas RC-1138

"I didn't bother grabbing any of 'em. It's not like I whispered my orders. This one ain't likely the only one who was smart or fast enough to get out of the way, but I'll bet we'll find a few charred body parts back outside. Which is actually looking like an okay place to step out right about now, considering I just lit the place up."
    He stuck his head out the 'doorframe' carefully and glanced around, seeing nothing horribly dangerous, and stepped out, motioning for the others to come. The fire rose higher and began eating away at the rest of the building, what wasn't cement or brick, or otherwise not flammable.

Within a few minutes, all the flammable material was gone, and a smoldering pile of rubble lay in the building's place.
    "...I love my job..."