Pirates of the Carribean 3

Discussion in 'TV and Movies Archive' started by Doodlez, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

It's the final movie with Jack Sparrow :( Too bad it ends at 3. The saga was so awesome.

Oh well. Good things come to an end eventually :(

So it's coming out on the 25th of may. I can't wait for that movie as well. I loved Dead man's chest. I hate it when a movie stops with a "to be continued". The same happened with the Matrix movies and I foound that annoying. But at last! It's coming! woot. :cool:
  2. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

I seen an interview with Johnny depp and he said they MIGHT be making a 4th one. Its not confirmed yet, but theres talk of it.
  3. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Well, whatever the case...I AM looking forward to Pirates 3 very much :)
  4. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

A 4th? But the newspaper said the story was suppose to end with a 3rd movie!

I'll check it out.
  5. FunkyMonk The will to death is what keeps my alive.

I'm not looking forward to it. I hated the 1st and 2nd.
  6. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

Ah? Why so?
  7. FunkyMonk The will to death is what keeps my alive.

Its just not my cup of tea. It also needed ninjas.
  8. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

Ninjas are indeed a must have, but The Pirates saga pwns ALOT of movies that have come out in recent years.
  9. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

I liked the first, but I disliked the second. I'll watch the third, ONLY because Keira Knightly's in it.
  10. ProtoJMB Gone

What what!?! Johnny Depp is MORE than enough reason to see this movie! I myself am EXTREMELY excited! I might try to get a midnight showing. :cool: I've never done that before. I am sure I can talk my dad into it, since we've already done Black Friday. :p
  11. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

It comes out May 25th nation wide. Thats a month and a few days :D. Cant wait for this movie. Spider-man 3 comes out in may as well.
  12. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Damn...you know I'm going to see this shiznit, goddammit! GRAAAAAGGGHHH!! Dude, there's seriously a shit load of kick ass movies that are coming out. I'm looking forward to see The Simpsons movie (the trailer had me laughing SOOOO damn hard!!), Spider-man 3, Shrek the Third, Pirates of the Carribean 2, Spider-man 3...ummm...shit, there's way more I know...
  13. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

Second'd

Keira's a stick. She needs to eat moar.
  14. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

^LOL. She's still hot.
  15. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

Thank God she was able to remain a hot chick. Otherwise she probably wouldn't be in the movie ;)
  16. Tatsu Dragoniac

I'm totaly not up to date about this movie: Is Keith Richards really playing Jack's dad? This alone would be worth to watch the movie imho (which I will do anyway).
  17. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Keith Richards as Jack's dad would be REALLY creepy, considering how he already looks like a corpse!!! :p
  18. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Bah, screw you all! MOAR rum! *drinks*

Seriously, I'm lookin' forward to it. I'm sure it'll be good regardless.
  19. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

Yup. It was announced a while ago. That's gonna be creepy indeed :p
  20. Nazo Moderator

Meh, I am more interested in Spiderman III. It will be kutmega!!!