Once again, it's time for Rainbow Deluxe's Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Even though there aren't that many of us posting now, and not like I got a huge amount of questions in the first place, I would still like to put this thread out there. Mainly because it'll keep my interest and I'll respond.

So go ahead, ask away! I'm not caring anymore, so you can ask me any question that comes to mind, personal, impersonal, random, whatever.
  2. Nazo Moderator

Do you take it in the butt? >>
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

NO.

[spoiler]maybe a little[/spoiler]
  4. Nazo Moderator

..a little? :-*
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Yes, a little. NOT GET OUT OF HERE. ---------------------------->
  6. Nazo Moderator

YOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE TRUTH FOREVER-EVER-Ever-ever...
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

Are you good with your tongue?
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Yes, I am very good with my tongue.
  9. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Pics or it didn't happen.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

THAT IS NOT A QUESTION ZACKAHKAH.
  11. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Pics or it didn't happen?
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

[IMG]
    If I were to take out Zackiez with everyone watching do you think I can get away with it, Nekoko-chan?
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

What's you favorite anime and position and anime watching position?
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

>__> no

YES, MAI-MAI. IN FACT, I WILL HALP AS MUCH AS I CAN.

I don't exactly get the question. >> My favorite anime is Sera Mun and I usually sit in indian-style when watching it, or lying down with the laptop on my tummy.
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

Can you show some of your recent art?
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

God, I still have my Sailor Jupiter doll >__>.

Nekoko-chan, would you consider watching the dub of Vampire Knight to be a travesty, 'cause giirrrrrl I just don't know.
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

[IMG]

I have yet to watch the dub version of Vampire Knight, and I'm pretty scared to. I was very disappointed with Ouran's dub. I know that everyone lovesomgkawaii Vic Mignogna, but I just thought his voice did not fit Tamaki at all, nor Haruhi's. I'm just blah with anime dubs now. Unless I watch the dub before the sub, I usually won't watch the dub.
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Honestly, if I own physical copies and there's a choice for dub...I usually watch the dub unless its so...wrong that only subtitles can get me going (Lucky Star, I'm looking at you, bitch). I thought Haruhi's English VA in Host Club was cute, but...that's because I like her in general and it never really distracted me. I do agree with Tamaki's, though...he was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too non-genuine and insincere. Maybe it's because I was used to always going for the Dub version back in the VHS days since it was a bit cheaper...dunno, really. AH, actually considering what you've answered, Nekoko-chan...I advise that you stay the fuck away from the dub. Walmart had the dvd set for the first season and I instantly went "OMG KANAME KURAN IS MY BISSHIE" (I'm suppose to be controlling my fanspasms, you know!), but...ah...why the fuck is Vic VA-ing for Zero? Seriously, it caught me off guard. I'm not sure about Yuuki's VA, though the way she pronounces "Kaname" is kind of adorable to me. It could be worse for Kaname, though...much worse, so I won't complain. Everyone else is a love or hate it deal, but Ruka/Luca sounds bitchy no matter which language she speaks and- AKAKU AKAKU AKAKU YURETE YUME NO YUME NO HATE E...er, that's all from me.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
  19. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

You forgot a question! But nooo matter. Hmn. I'll look up the dub for it eventually. I really don't watch anime, or even read manga for that matter, much anymore, now that Ouran and xxxHolic are over, and those were really my two favorites. I'm probably going to re-read Vampire Knight, just so that the new chapters will make sense, and I've lost track in Gakuen Academy, but it was sooo cute. ANYWAY, I'm off track. xD So yeah, I'll definitely look for the dub of VK.
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, oopsies, question time! I kind of feel the need to re-read Vampire Knight myself...and Afterschool Nightmare.

So, what came first? The chicken or the egg? Also, what is your favorite form of torture?