New Affiliates!

Discussion in 'Our Friends!' started by ProtoJMB, Jun 9, 2006.

1. ProtoJMB Gone

Alright, Game Wire Forums now has two new affiliates, and I want to acknowledge and promote them here!

First of all is a special friend of ours, Zerostar. She has an awesome sprite and comic site called Filler: The Space Killer. I suggest... no... IMPLORE you to check it out, because not only is it funny stuff, but she is a pretty good spriter and artist as well!

Last but not least is a site that some of you may already know of. I am speaking of Gaming Evolved. For those who don't know, GE a gaming community that is owned and operated by the incredible husband/wife team of Chris and Marsha (aka Poseidon and Eyes Only)! A couple of us (including Roger Smith and myself) joined up with this place back during the crash, (The Senior members will remember this) and I can say from first hand experience that it is a cool place with great members! The place is run proffesionally, yet is fun. So it is another place I insist you check out! We also want to welcome any members from there and hope they enjoy it here at Wire Forums as well. :)

We at Game Wire Forums are excited about these affiliations, especially the one with Gaming Evolved. We hope our relationship will be a long and lasting one!
  2. Poseidon New Member

thanks Proto, GE is happy to be affiliated with you guys....hope to see some new cross over members. Here's to a long lasting affiliation ;)
  3. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Congrats to both GE and GW! I'll continue to support and participate in both forums. I wish the best to you guys! :)
  4. Roger Smith Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow

Cheers.
  5. Raximal I'm the Juggernaut, *****!

*is way too drunk from the affiliation party to make a better comment*
  6. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

^Lol. I am glad that the affilation process went well. Congratulations!
  7. Zerostar Rawr n' Stuff

Thanks, Proto. =) I'm happy to be affiliated with GW. ^.^ (Unfortunately, I can't think of anything else to say. ^^;; I feel like I should've prepared a speech or something. xD)

Here, here! =D

<.< >.> *sneaks over to GE*
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

If you join GE...you know who to put as your referrer. That's right, ME! :p
  9. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Hey, sean, are you going to Affiliate Topika with here? Unless you consider the RP'ing forum you have here an Affiliation...
  10. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Good question. If he wants to affiliate, i'd be glad to add it.
  11. Crossover Unoriginal Gangsta

Chris, was that supposed to be a pun on your fourth member? *cough*

And Grave, I'm sure there is no member there named "ME."
  12. Carlos Guest

I hail from GE!
  13. Ghastly Stuff.

I. Love. Your. Name.