Myspace Links

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee Archive' started by Diabolikal Rapture, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Okay, the whole point of this thread is, if you have a myspace ... post it.
  2. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

3. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Don't have a MySpace, despite some preasure from others to make one. I just don't see a point to it...
  4. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Myspace gets a lot of flack from people who claim to be of "nonconformist" (honestly, the whole idea behind being a noncomformist is as self-defeating as anarchy itself!), but it's quite the useful tool. I know people all over and, personally, I don't like wasting minutes on my cell phone just to call and just simply say a greeting. Sure, Myspace gets advertised way too much, but take it as it is without the initial bullshit behind its image. Trust me, this is coming from a person who was anti-myspace. Anyway, my myspace page's url is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20719698. Feel free to leave a comment!
  5. Ghastly Stuff.

MySpace

I enjoy MySpace. It's a nice way to show off my badass page to others... however, I suck at MySpacing. I mostly just log on and see if I have new friend requests, new comments, picture comments, or messages. Occasionally when I see birthdays I would comment them happy birthday a couple days before their birthday since I definitely won't remember their exact date. I'm not the only person who does this, though. :oscar:

I should probably comment people randomly more than I do, really.
  6. Namakubi Someday, one day, who knows? Someday I suppose...

7. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

8. The Bill tf2 is a good game

I didn't make one, I was asked to a few times but never got round to it.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1 people like this.
  10. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

11. William Guest

12. man_ghoul Divine

13. Yasashii Rizu Hmmm, that's odd. Isn't the hero supposed to win?

14. The Bill tf2 is a good game

15. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

16. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

17. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

I don't use it much, and I also have a certain distaste for it after my first experience with it creating a URL. I typed it, now I can't change it. damn the 7 key being next to the 6 ._.
    also for some reason it's nto putting the Journal and extended network thing in the upper right but comboed it with the info box... if anyone knows how to fix this... I'd like to know.
  18. joshzzzz New Member

19. Codfish Sacrifice Theory