Michael J. Fox can't reply to this thread. Because of Parkinson's.

Discussion in 'Secret Room' started by SeanFury, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

Michael J. Fox can't pick his nose, but he can pick his eye. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can never punch in the phone number he wants. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox agrees with everyone. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can never get the desired amount of salt on his food. Becasue of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can overthrow a dictatorship while balancing 59 boxs of rare mint china on his left bicep. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't go 88 mph anymore. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can brush his teeth without moving his toothbrush. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can always looks like he's dancing, even when there's no music. Because of Parkinsons.

Michael J Fox can get ALL the ladies. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox does not have a firm, confident handshake. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can wank with half the effort. Because of Parkinson's.

If you hold Michael J. Fox by the arms really tightly, you can use him to break up concrete. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox doesn't need an electric mixer. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox does not need Andre 3000 to tell him how to shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Michael J. Fox is his own Spirograph. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox gets on television chat shows. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can get into the Special Olympics. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox will invent 3 new kinds of dance before his death. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can never use an Etch-A-Sketch. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox cannot go back to the future. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't repost a repost repost. Because of Parkinsons.

Michael J. Fox can beat every song on Dance Dance Revolution. Because of Parkinson's.

mmicchhaeell jjj ffoxxx ttyypppeesss lllikkeee ttthhiiissss aaaaa lloooottt. Because of Parkinson's

After shaving, Michael J. Fox's face looks like he hopped into a washing machine full of razors. Because of Parkinson's

Michael J. Fox can't sage this thread. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox will never win another game of "Steady Hand" for the rest of his life. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox gets pulled over for driving under the influence. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can kill an entire army just by handing him a knife. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't aim his lazer. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can become an hero. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox won the break dancing competitions. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't use the keyboard and reply to this thread. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox mastered Nintendo Sports in under five seconds. Because of Parkinsons

When you Parkinson's with Michael J. Fox , you Parkinson's for real.

Michael J. Fox is the greatest banjoist in the history of the world. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can only make martinis for James Bond. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox should seek part time employment, as a stand-in when the paint-shaking machines break down.

Michael J. Fox got fired from the bomb squad. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox is a champion at Tamagotchi games. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox doesn't know how to shot web. Because of Parkinson's.

Sony developed SteadyCam Digital Cameras for Michael J. Fox. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox went swimming in the Indian Ocean triggering a tsunami that killed thousands. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't post in a sticky. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can beat Ian Thorpe in the 200 meter freestyle. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can never have a carbonated beverage. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox is not allowed near hot coffee. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox could be the greatest drummer in the world. Because of Parkinson's.

If you've fapped to it, Michael J. Fox has fapped twice as hard to it. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't play the Wii. Because of Parkinsons.

Michael J. Fox holds the world record for the longest sustained period of jazz hands. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can make "Shake N' Bake" twice as fast as any other person on Earth. Because of Parkinson's.

Miachel J. Fox can't hit the broad side of a barn. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J Fox cooks some excellent scrambled eggs. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox lieks mudkips. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox cried at the movie Idle Hands. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox's limbs are constantly moving at 88 MPH, causing him to go back to the future at any given moment. Because of Parkinson's.

Miachel J. Fox can't be tied down easily by Candlejack. Because of Parkins

Michael J. Fox can't insert the plutonium safely. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox just CAN'T keep tabs on the mayor. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't play Tetris. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox is CHICK-EN!(bah ba-bah bah!). Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox rolls threes. Because of Parkinson's.

In Soviet Russia Parkinson's has Michael J. Fox!

Michael J. Fox loves Candlejack. Because of Pa-

Michael J Fox can look at CP. Because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't cut his wrists. Because of Parkinson's.

[IMG]
    1 people like this.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

LOL...this from 4chan? It's really fucking funny...but wrong :p
  3. The Prince of Persia ~Sand Weilder~

4. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

I'm sorry, a very few of these were actually witty...the majority of them lacked such. Is this a meme in the process, Sean? :p
    1 people like this.
  5. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Well, I found them funny at least! :p
  6. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Lmao. Some of them were stupid, but still funny. Lol, where'd you find this?
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Eh, I think that's pretty disrespectful, and distasteful, to be quite honest.
    2 people like this.
  8. Roger Smith Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow

Welcome to teh internet Saber.
    1 people like this.
  9. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

I'm for real, hahaha! 'sides, you know it's a joke; everyone likes Michael J Fox. He's a very charismatic guy!
  10. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Distasteful? Yes. Funny? Yes, but then again...I laugh too easily. I always liked Michael J. Fox though, and parkinson's really isn't something we should joke about :(
  11. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

I didn't even see those replies. Quite being joy-killing fucktards you pussies, learn that life isn't always about turning your head the other way to humor when the easiest way to deal with something is through laughter. By the way, do it again and none of your posts are allowed in here again.

Faggots.

EDIT: @ Legend and William, not the rest of you who have minds of your own.
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Right, what better way to deal with a serious issue than by making fun of someone who now has to deal with a severe mental disability which shall impair his abilities for life. How hilarious.

You're telling this to a Super Moderator and an Administrator?

... So ... by having an opinion different from yours, we automatically don't have minds of our own? ...
  13. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

My apartment, my rules. I didn't even read your post either. Don't bitch and everything will be fine.
  14. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Well, IMHO: Sean IS in the right here...it IS his apartment. And also, this thread was made like THREE months ago!!! If anyone wanted to do something about this thread, it should've been handled back in November. I'd like to have as much freedom of speech here as possible anyway. HOWEVER, Sean could've handled himself better. But uhh, let sleeping dogs lie I guess?
  15. Poseidon New Member

I agree, mainly because I have respect for the guy. But if I didn't like the person I might feel differently
  16. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

I handle things the way that comes naturally to me, and if people don't like that, it's their fault. I would have thought that people realized have apathetic I am by now. I don't care about diseases, illnesses, starving children, or when people die.

If I saw someone get hit by a car, I would laugh.

If I saw a starving child get an apple, only to be punched in the face and have it taken away, I would laugh harder.

If a group of fifty Mexican midgets illegally fought a tiger to the death and lost, I would laugh so hard I would cry.

Life is a joke and humans are the punchline.

Thread closed.
  17. William Guest

Keep it up and you're gone Sean. As in fired permanently and probably banned too. I'm tired of your dumbass attitude. I don't even know why they rehired you after I left for a while. Stupid decision.

Also, administrators can overrule apartment rules. It's still a part of the forum, which we run. Hence you fail at logic.

It's called an opinion, and it comes from - guess what? Having a mind of your own. Idiot.
    1 people like this.
  18. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

Stop being a faggot, it's my area and I can do what I want with it. Get the fuck out.
  19. Ax New Member

Do you think its a good idea to be bad mouthing an smod, an admin, and the news admin(who can ban just as well as a regular admin). I think if Trudy has a problem with your post then maybe you oughta take that into consideration and show some respect for her. Doesnt that seem logical? WTF has been up with you lately anyway? You never use to act like this.
  20. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

No, my only problem is that William has been a dick for awhile now, Legend is being an uptight ass, and everyone else just seems to not care. I'm fairly sure I stated when I started this apartment than people were going to have to deal with what went on in it. Also, I'm fairly certain I have more people on my side than William and Legend in this matter *looks at Proto, Eva, and Grave*

THREAD IS CLOSED. MATTER IS DONE. FUCKING LEAVE IT THAT WAY PEOPLE. QUIT YER BITCHING.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.