Mafia - The Game

Discussion in 'General Theme RP' started by Kurama, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Darth Arkas RC-1138

I don't have 'nough info yet to determine who's mafia and who ain't, as this is the first day, so I pretty much vote for:

No Lynch

No smiting yet. Perhaps tomorrow, we'll see different.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

I also vote NO LYNCH

keep the thread moving people!
  3. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Obviously, no one does. I love it. Vote, damn you! This is NOT a dictatorship!
  4. Yelsew New Member

I used to play this in highschool in class.. lol Very fun game addicting and somewhat annoying if you keep getting stabbed by the mafia. :p On the Byond: Dream Seeker, which can be found at this link: http://games.byond.com/hub/LostRealm/Mafia Sometimes you can't play because of the amount of people on the server at that time. But I think this forum should get a game going on this, could be fun. :p
  5. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Generally, you need to get permission from an admin or similar to post links to other forums and stuff. I'm not gonna make an issue out of it, but that's standard procedure. Just wanted to make you aware of it.
  6. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

The link was fine, since it was relating to the thread topic. HOWEVER, we really need more people to vote already! :(
  7. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Seems anything that's RP related dies fairly quickly round these parts. I don't get it.
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

People must be confused or something :(

We had a whole bunch of people interested in this before :(