Latest Manga Purchase

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by Tinkleheimer, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Tinkleheimer Passed Jane Jana on Heavy

What are the last manga you got?

Me.

Basara 1, 2, 3
  2. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

My mom bought me Angel Sanctuary volume 1, and I bought my girlfriend some anime magazine that had part of Princess Ai (volume 2) and Paradise Kiss or something.
  3. boomstick ....Naked

Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol. 4 & 5, I ordered from Amazon, they haven't arrived, yet.
  4. Zerostar Rawr n' Stuff

Bleach 4 (I'm up to 6, but I'd missed 4 the first time it was in-stock >>), Chrono Cross 4 (I only have 2 and 4 T.T), and MegaMan NT Warrior 6. I swear, if my local comic store doesn't have MMNTW 7 in by the time I leave on vacation, I will be very upset. :mad:
  5. Roinks Hardcore.

Saikano volumes 1, 2, and 3. This is an excellent anime.
  6. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

Yes, it is.

I bought Hellsing volumes 1 and 2 for my girlfriend.
  7. boomstick ....Naked

Neon Genesis Evangelion vol.6
  8. Tinkleheimer Passed Jane Jana on Heavy

I only own 1 but want to get 2 and 3.

I got Suikoden III 1-5
    They wouldn't let me get Battle Royal 3-5 :(
  9. boomstick ....Naked

Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol. 7
  10. er

My latest manga purchase was actually my first PURCHASE. I bought the first two volumes of Diabolo. It's kind of confusing and lame at first but like halfway through the first book it starts getting interesting and it starts focusing on the main characters a lot more. I really liked volume two. Now Ive gotta somehow get the other books, I dont know if they've come out yet though :???:
  11. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

Hellsing volume 3 for my girlfriend. When she gets back from her trip that is.

12. I was thinking of getting Hellsing volume 1, what is it about, Ive heard it's really good.
  13. Ghastly Stuff.

~Warcraft Manga (can't remeber which subtitle).
  14. Apathetic New Member

.hack//legend of the twilight volume 1
    Its my first purchase also, and I hope to get more.
  15. boomstick ....Naked

Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol. 8 & 9
  16. my last purchase

I just bought Genshiken volumes 1 & 2. It's all about a group of kids who love anime, manga, gaming...and hentai >.> XD