It's The "I've been called this, but never that" thread!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tentei No Mai, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Alrighty, bitches, let's get to the point of this thread! You say the word that people have called you followed by a word they've never called you. And then, the next person either goes "OH, I'VE BEEN CALLED THAT BEFORE" or "OH, NO I WAS NEVER CALLED THAT BEFORE". There's suppose to be a chain effect and to further illustrate I'll give you can example.

Person 1: I've been called a bitch, but never a lunatic
    Person 2: Been called a lunatic plenty of times by my shrink, but never a turd
    Person 3: Never been called a turd, but totally been called an uncle-fucker
    Person 4:...Okay, so I did it with Uncle Whitmeyer, but dammit it was consensual and BEAUTIFUL. But never been called a spoony bard, skanks.

So, basically, if you have been called__ you state it and then follow up with a not. If you haven't been called___you flip it around. Simple, right?

And no, I'm not Person 3 or Person 4, perverts.

I have been called a dyke, but never been called innocent (at least not in my teenage years and older >__>).
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

I've never been called innocent (even though I can get away with just about anything) but I've been called an asshole several times (jokingly and not)

Am I doin' it rite?
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You are, you are!

Hell, I've been called an asshole just the other day, so nothing new there! But I was never called promiscuous! Then again, how could I when I was never big on dating to begin with >__>;.
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

I've never been called promiscuous, but I've been called a woman. >_>

True story. Granted the person wasn't looking at me and was talking to their kid (I was at work and they told their kid to "give the lady the money" or something) so...yeah. Also I don't remember for sure but I think I've been called "ma'am" before.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

<__< Of course, I've been called a woman once or twice before (and ma'am is just something that's going to happen anyway), but I was never called a broad before. At least, not that I can recall. Though one time as a kid I was called a little boy, because let's face it: when you wear boy clothes with a cap covering your hair and as flat as an ironing board...you will get called that. And you know what? I ran with it. I ran it hard.
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I've never been called a broad before, but I have been called a bitch (shocking, I know)!
  7. Venom Well-Known Member

I've been called a bitch (jokingly), but I've never been called a racist. That I can remember, at least.
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I've never been called a racist, but I have been called a prude.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Nekoko-chan, a bitch? Like, for srs? Weird, and my Bitch Sensors are Triple A class >__>;. Must be Funeko-chan seeping out somewhere!

As for prude...I don't remember if I was ever called that, so I'm going to say no. However, I was called an oreo several times!
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Funeko-chan has been seeping out a lot, lately.

I've never been called an oreo, but I have been called fake.
  11. Nazo Moderator

Can't say I've ever been called fake. I don't really have anything too serious or whatever to hide to be fake. But I have been called creative.
  12. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I've been called creative, but never unimaginative.
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

I've never been called unimaginative but never been called tsundere.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...I-it's not like I've never been called that or anything, baka! Oh, but I've totally never been called plain!
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I've never been called plain, but I have been called cheap.
  16. Venom Well-Known Member

I've been called cheap (both ways...like, cheap as in thrifty, and cheap as in someone getting their ass kicked by me in a game getting pissy) but I've never been called an audiophile.

*shrugs*
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I've never been called an audiophile, but I have been called intuitive.
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

I've never been called intuitive but I have been called lazy.
  19. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I've been called lazy, but I've never been called stupid.
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

2bd42bcc4700bf350c12c974f6347a66.png
    I've been called stupid oh-so many times (but usually because of what I said >__>), but boy I've never been called easy!