IM Logs

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Pretty much a place for you to share your antics with your friends via IMs!

"hemlish of the night" Hemel 6:43 pm
    o_o
    sup

Kat 6:44 pm
    probably dying

Jensen 6:44 pm
    o__o

you?

"hemlish of the night" Hemel 6:44 pm
    why you dying >_>

would you be willing to put me in your will?

>__>

perhaps pass on a lovely 19k?

got some chest pain

"hemlish of the night" Hemel 6:44 pm
    some CA might help with that, my friend
    you in?

Kat 6:45 pm
    chris thinks that vomiting yesterday probably triggered the costochondritis

"hemlish of the night" Hemel 6:45 pm
    you finally pregnate?

Kat 6:45 pm
    CA's not gonna help with the chest pain
    ... how did you get pregnant from that? >__>
  2. Nazo Moderator

Lol. Wtf? Look man, just because we don't use condoms doesn't mean when the woman is in pain she's preggo. Goddamn I'm far more careful that that.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I have a few logs from when I used to IM my comrade Jason, but almost all of them are incriminating as fuck, so I am totally not releasing them! Oh, but like I can't do it without a condom unless I am absolutely sure that I haven't missed a single pill, because the thought of getting pregnant would ruin it for me. I mean, we still use condoms, but I have noticed that I've gotten comfortable enough with mai haanii that I trust him and well, I really wanted to know if it's true what they say in my hentai >__>;.

Apparently, you can FEEL the presence of spunk, but not the heat...and since I don't want to get an ice burn from...well, conditioning Ms. Virginia for cold weather...oh, well .-.
  4. Nazo Moderator

I had a couple friends tell me that their gfs can feel a stinging feeling after getting creamed lol. Their all on birth control, but unfortunately that didn't work for my buddy Joel. I'd imagine it's different for some, but for a few of my friends to say the same thing tells me it's common. I'm sure some women can feel and get off on the warm, gooey sensation, though.

But we're getting off topic, lol.

I was going to post my convo I had with Roger last night, but my computer restarted due to updates while I was sleeping. :\