How Ghetto are you?

Discussion in 'The WF presidential Race' started by Pie, Nov 11, 2007.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

Name off something that you've done that you think is ghetto and the next person rates how ghetto you are.

I'll go first...I used to have to wear dirty clothes to school.
  2. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

What's the rating system like? I'll go on a scale from one to ten then, and so to that I say, 8/10

You probably didn't have a choice though, but I suppose such entails the definition of ''ghetto''?

When I turned eighteen, I got kicked out of my foster home. I was in the street for a bit, and ate a sausage off the ground. It was gross, it tasted like asphalt. I also drank the bottom of a juice bottle-it was all warm and sick, but I was thirsty, And hungry.
    Among other things I consumed that I just kind of like, found lol. Ahem I'm embarrassed.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

Again necessary but quite ghetto. I'll give it and 6.5/8
    I sometimes dumpster dive for electronics to work on.
  4. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Lol, I usually say shit, like, "Wutuuup playaaaa???" Lol, and this is when I'm talking to my pets, lmao!

Uh, aside from my ghetto vocabulary, I'd say I'm not very ghetto. It's too bad, 'cause being ghetto = HARDCORE NIGG--ER, I meant to say, "playaaa"

lol
  5. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Lmao! I was going to say, meh, wassup playaaa-but the fact that you say that to your PETS nets you like, 100/10. :D

Ok, not necessary-when I drop a Skittle on the floor, I pick it up and eat it-when nobody is watching. My image would be ruined if they knew. :D
  6. Nazo Moderator

Lol, I'm not in the least bit ghetto... I'm to lazy.
  7. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

NIGGA MOST PEOPLE ARE GHETTO 'CAUSE THEY IS LAZY! DIZAYUUUUM lol this thread rocks
  8. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Yeah I wanted to say it, but I don't actually know what being Ghetto really is all about.

How about losing one's virginity in a UHaul trailer? While being drunk on Vodka lol! We also used it to sleep after.
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'll say that's a 5/8

How about eating 11 packs of ramen in a day. Since it's easy to cook....
  10. Nazo Moderator

I say you'll kill yourself pretty soon. :)
  11. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

It makes a quick snack for all people, so 6/10.

On the other hand, I don't even bother to cook it-just sprinkle the would be sauce on the noodles, break them a bit, and eat them like chips.
  12. I shoots white peoples on saturday nights because dey glow./
  13. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

See, that doesn't necessarily make you ghetto.

What makes you ghetto is smoking weed out of a soda can that you just got done drinking...ON A DAILY BASIS. DAMN, NIGGA BUY A BOWL, SHIT!
  14. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Hey you people aren't rating anything, so neither am I. :p

Well ok, 9/10-using a can you just drank from is bad enough, but everyday?

Taking a screen out of your faucet to put it in your pipe because you ran out. It works, I did it-can't say the same for the faucet after though lol!
  15. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Haaa, Ive done that with pipes before. 10/10 for ghetto win.

Let see, I lived in the ghetto for 6 years, my mom did meth with all my friends moms while we were smoking weed. I got a tattoo in my uncles basement. Ill save the other ghetto shit for another post, cant use it all up here.
  16. 9/10 :confused:

I smoked weed in the middle of the night with my friend and with some guy who bought us cigarettes. Then we sneaked back into my friends house and smoked another bowl.
  17. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

7/10

I once did a line of a hookers chest.
  18. 1/10 because I seriously doubt.

I know 4 dealers, 8 smokers, 2 heroine addicts and a crack addict.
  19. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

6/10 Who doesnt?

Whats to doubt about it? I wanted to do a line, and she said I had to do it off of her, she wasnt naked or anything.
  20. ...Right. I suppose a pimp shot up heroine with you next?