How do you tell between...

Discussion in 'The Pavilion Archive' started by Cyborg of Death, Mar 31, 2007.

1. How do you tell between various Asian nations (like the people). I don't mean this as a joke, but I have a hard time telling between Korean, Japanese, and Chinese people.
  2. FunkyMonk The will to death is what keeps my alive.

I've been told that the difference is in the eyes. You might want to google that. I'm curious now.
  3. Nazo Moderator

Chinese have flat faces and more rounded eyes than Viets, which have a more triangler shape face. Koreans are just a mixture of viets and chinese. Mostly Chinese. Japanese are superior because japanese women are the hottest. Japanese Women. Superior.
  4. Had a feeling you'd post in this thread rightaway :p. Anyways, how do you tell (seriously) who's a Japanese person, and who's a Chinese person (male or female) )?
  5. Nazo Moderator

I told you. The Chinese have a more rounder face shape and flat face, than any other asian. AND their eyes are smaller.
  6. Okay, now Korean to Japanese.
  7. Nazo Moderator

Koreans are usually just Chinese and Viets mixture. Though Mostly then have rather big noses and straight thin eyes. Japanese have slightly smaller noses and have a more roundish eye shape. Their face shape is a light roundish triangler shape.
  8. So if a Chinese and Japanese got married, then you're screwed. LOL.
  9. Nazo Moderator

ACCUALLY I think it would be a nice combination. Seeing as how IMHO Japanese women are more beautiful then the others, if a Chinaman (lol) gets with a Jap woman and births a child and it's a girl. That chick will be hot in the future.
  10. (Hopefully)
    1 people like this.
  11. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

I love this forum. All I know is that Chinese people own when it comes to food, but when I tell them I want chicken with broccoli, I WANT chicken with broccoli...NOt chicken with sweet and sour sauce.
  12. Nazo Moderator

You obviously have never had Curry or Real Chicken Ramen. Once you have these two japanese dishes you'll think twice about who has teh best food. BTW a Chinese place where I live was caught with 48 dogs in their freezer. Health Department FTW.
  13. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

I eat those things EVERYDAY. Well, not the Ramen. I eat those when there's nothing else to eat. But curry...Boy, I've been eating curry for over 15 years.
  14. Nazo Moderator

Ever had Red Curry or Spicy Curry?
  15. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Yessir. Curry with rice.
  16. Nazo Moderator

Then I deem you worthy. :) CURRY AND RAMEN FTW!!!!!!!!
    1 people like this.
  17. Keidense Member

I should really try to snapshot myself some day, and see if I have a more rounder face and flat face, with smaller eyes :0
  18. I don't think I have had 'real' ramen noodles before...
  19. Nazo Moderator

What?! You've never had true Ramen before. Dude, you're missing out on a great dish.
  20. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

I never could tell the difference. There are a lot of asians in Montreal and everytime I see one of them, I can't tell...:(