Hello once again.

Discussion in 'New Members Archive' started by Kyuuketsuki, May 4, 2006.

1. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Alright, so whenever I started thinking of places to post, I wanted to come here. I'll consider this another forum to live in along with Anfiniti and IHG. Anyways, I'll be here every once in a while. Hopefully some of you "vets" will remember me.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Welcome to GameWire! I'm glad to see you decided to post here again!!! I guess my posting at Anfiniti was the "straw that broke the camel's back" per se, and reminded you to come back here again! But at any rate, I hope you decide to stick around. Post when you can, blah blah blah. You know the deal! :D

And of course if you need anything, feel free to ask me. I'm around more than almost everyone, so I should be here when and if you need me! :)

Anyway, grab a chair and get comfy! Oh yeah...and have fun!!! :D
  3. William Guest

Welcome back Kyuu. :cookie:
  4. Roger Smith Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow

Z0MG!! William has once again appeared without anyone knowing! How doooooes he do it?

Welcom back Kyu.
  5. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

'ello there! Pull up your debate chair and stay a while.
  6. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Hi, welcome back, hope you carry on posting. =)
  7. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

Hi and welcome back hope you stay around and posts often...:oscar:
  8. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

Awesome Kyuu, I'm glad you came on over =D
  9. ProtoJMB Gone

I was wondering where you got to, and worried you weren't going to come back. :( lol WB man.
  10. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Welcome back, been a while, eh? A lots changed since then.

Hope you decide to stick around this time.
  11. Corrupt Destination Tomorrow

I definitely remember you, and I was around back during the time where you posted more regularly, but we've never even talked! Despite that, welcome back.
  12. Tatsu Dragoniac

I think I also remember you, welcome back! I hope you stick around this time...