Have you tried any illegal drugs and what do you think about them?

Discussion in 'Psychedelic Chamber' started by Tatsu, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

meth is becoming the new crackm were i used to live in las vegas it was the biggest drug besides marijuana and it wont take long for it to catch up. my mom and a bunch of my friends started doing it and it made a shit load of problems for me and my familly, thats whi i hate it so mutch.

coke isnt that bad if done sparingly, and acid isn addictive at all but can have other side effects. weed however is the only one that isnt harmfull at all and isnt that addictive.
  2. The Bill tf2 is a good game

I drink Alcohol whenever I go to a party, or when I rave. (LOL, I bet you're all thinking "Rave, Kit? Surely not, you just started dancing and they built the rave around you!")

I've done marijuana once as well, I didn't feel high or anything, it just felt like regular tobacco.
  3. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

dude, that happens to everyone the first time they smoke, trus me, if you like drinking, youl like da ganj its just bein drunk it but its a cleaner kind of buzz.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Yeah! Kill your brain cells and become a tart. Thats the way to live. (My brother said this.) I just don't care.
  5. Roger Smith Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow

Just realized this was a pretty big bump. Last post was made 04-28-2006, 10:07 AM. Almost a year ago, 10 months to be precise.

But yeah, drugs and beer still suck.
  6. Tatsu Dragoniac

I hope you get that right what I'm writing now: I DON'T recommend trying drugs or alcohol to anybody, not only because of the sideffects but also because you don't know how vulnerable you are to get addicted until it's too late. But the stuff you write about alcohol "Alcohol is only bad if you abuse it." counts for every drug. In theory responsible use of any drug is possible and there are a lot of people around who do drugs in a responsible way and don't suffer from much bad sideffects. But of course you can't say what kind of person you are until it's too late and you can't also tell for what drug you would fail to be responsible so not trying anything is the safest way.
  7. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

I've never done any TRUE hallucinogens...but I'm aaaaaaaaalmost tempted to trying shrooms, at least. I've heard mixed appraisals, though, so I'm apprehensive, naturally. To even do a drug, you should do it just out of curiousity and not as a crutch to your personal problems or even out of peer pressure. Thankfully, I had friends who were very respectful and respected the fact I didn't smoke pot. When I announced that I was ready to smoke, they were elated, which made me laugh just 'cause of their enamored response. Seriously, though, after smoking meth, pot is, like, no big deal at all. If anything, pot neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds to be legalized, omg.
  8. I'm just burnin out right now...it's going away - but my eyes are still kinda messed...
  9. Nazo Moderator

Thats why I don't want to find out.
  10. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

ha, i just reread my old posts and laughed so hard, i miss the old days when i was only smoking ganj and drinkin, ive tried so much more, all i have left to try besides a few drugs i will never do(crack and heroin) is XTC and acid.
  11. -)skunk(- New Member

ill make a list:

pot: smoke it almost everyday.
    thoughts: it will introduce you to your deepest thoughts

dextromethorphan: cough medicine. i used to do this a lot but nao only on occasion.
    thoughts: makes you very nostalgic and trips you out hardcore, but the comedown is lame

pcp: scary shit i did this on accident (i was given a cigarette laced with it)
    thoughts: if i had been expecting it i probably woulda liked it but it caught me off gaurd

heroin: i did this 1 time, but it was the best feeling i have ever had, so so happy. its like everything is perfect
    thoughts: i refused to do it ever again because it was sooo amazing, i knew id get addicted

prescription pills: oxycodon, vicadin, perkaset, delodin, etc. i do any i can get my hands on
    thoughts: some are good but they are mostly eh. i like the psychedelic drugs better

cocaine: this shit sucks. i was expecting great things, but only got real fidgety and worried
    thoughts: not really worth it but occasionally its fun to do

salvia:1 time thing
    thoguhts: didnt do shit...at all

uhhhh...ill think of moar
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Me? Can't say that I have even though most of my family members are pot users and (some even being those sold the really bad stuff at some point in their lives). Well, I don't think of marijuana as being bad: I just refuse to use it. It's like taking a shot of "cool me down" after work or a stressful activity...or so it seems >_>. As for anything that goes beyond that? It's just a huge ew for me. I've seen the effects of cocaine and the like, and it is so not pretty.
  13. Namakubi Someday, one day, who knows? Someday I suppose...

No.. although some pothead friends of ours have tried a few times to get me to try pot.