Have you tried any illegal drugs and what do you think about them?

Discussion in 'Psychedelic Chamber' started by Tatsu, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Tatsu Dragoniac

I've tried a lot of stuff myself (but I'm not going to make an ass out of myself ans post a list :blank: ) and I'm still interested in the subject. I also still take xtc or other stuff when I go to parties, not at every party but it happens and I like what it gives me. I personally don't see something bad in it as long as you know about the risks and considerm them with what you do. And as long as it's not the main point in your live. There are other aspects but that's the main thing for me. What are your views on drugs, have you tried anything illegal or is that out of question for you? What did it give you? And feel free to ask any questions you like, I'll try to answer as good as possible.
  2. William Guest

I smoke pot every once in a while, but that's about it.

The only other drug I've done was cocaine...and that was for a toothache. Probably will never do it again, although I did enjoy it.
  3. Tatsu Dragoniac

Good decision William! Coke can be very tricky. Once it got you, it gets damn hard to give up. The more you take the more you want...
  4. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

I've never done it, but I have/had plenty of friends that have done stuff. The only reason I don't is because...I just never had any interest, oh, and I have no money: ever. I rather spend my money on video games or my girlfriend, I'm pretty cool with those two things.
    1 people like this.
  5. Vampiro V. Empire ist Krieg

Never done anything. Hell, I've never even drank beer before. I just don't agree with that sort of stuff.
  6. Namakubi Someday, one day, who knows? Someday I suppose...

Never done a thing and don't plan to. Drinking tea is more of my thing. XD
  7. Roger Smith Hail humans take heed. This is the carrier, Shadow

Same.
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

smoked weed a couple times. Had some good laughes under the influence.
  9. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

I have never done any illegal drugs, but I have drank beer before, and hard liquor. I have smoked one puff of a cigerette, and I thought it tasted awful. But other than that I have had no interest in drugs. And like Sean, I have absolutely no money: ever.
  10. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

that was me before i took my first hit out of my homies bong.

the only drugs i do now are alchohal and marijuana, if i get a chance i will try shrooms and ive consedered trying acid a few times. i smoke coke once but it was laced in with weed so i didnt even feel that mutch from it. i will however never do speed, i consider it pure evil, i have my reasons.
  11. I've smoked pot about 6 or so times. I like the high and how it feels, kind of like a weird "OMG cool feeling", I think my reactions are different than normal. It seems as if when I get high, your body's supposed to do a bunch of things - but mine goes the opposite way, like how your heart is supposed to go faster - mine slows down.

I almost got into smoking too. I had 4 smokes, but I really didn't like the head rushes that it gives you. As well as how I noticed how I stunk. That's what made me quit.

I like some drinks too - Bacardi Breezers :)
  12. ProtoJMB Gone

Never done anything, never will. Not only for health risks, but moral reasons as well.
    1 people like this.
  13. Nazo Moderator

Same here. Clean I am, and shall always be.
  14. Tatsu Dragoniac

Just out of curiosity: what moral reasons? I'm wondering what's the moral difference betweent something illegal (let's say weed for example) and a legal drug like alcohol for you. Since it's not something I consider I'm curious about your point of view. :)
  15. So I guess I'm a dirty boy then? :p
  16. Nazo Moderator

I don't do drugs because I have reasons for living, things to accomplish, somethings left unfinished that need to be finished. In order to complete them I must have a clear mind. I will never smoke: anything. I may drink once I'm 21 but thats probably it. Alcohol is only bad if you abuse it. Which is why I don't party. If you abuse it you become and alcoholic and your life is fucked. However if you treat it like a few drinks one or two, on the weekends then bam fuck ups for you, and you are good to go.

But I do want a party girl since they are some of the best in be---I'll stop right there.
  17. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Weed, predominately, though I've done Meth before. THAT drug is faaaaar too good to be trusted. For serious, it's TOO GOOD! It's like being, well, stoned, but with less the disassociation that you may incur from, say, pot. That's all I've done. I didn't bother including alcohol, 'cause everyone's been drunk, and if you haven't, THEN GET DRUNK, NIZUGGA!!!
  18. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

To this point, the entirity of my experience with mind-altering substances can be summed up with a single cigarette and a sip of wine. I didn't really care for the smoke, and the wine tasted ... strange; unpleasant. I'm fairly interested in such substances, though, and while I doubt I'll ever get addicted (as I'm wise enough to stray from the truly bloodthirsty drugs), once I reach the legal age I can see myself becomming a moderate drinker in the privacy of my home. I'm also interested in experiencing what marijuana is like, and would try it if the chance ever arose.
  19. Ugh so much shit lately...lol there's this kid in my computer class that does all kinds of stuff.

Dunno why but I might try and hit acid...lol.
  20. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Acid...I won't do. I want to try coke, though. If meth was orgasmic as it was, then I can only imagine how fun coke is. Of course, I'm not addicted, so I have no real worries. The only things I'm addicted to are cigarettes and Super Smash Bros. Melee (yes, I still do play that game religiously).