Happy Birthday, Venom!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Mhmm. Good thing about facebook is that it notifies me when my subjects have a birthday, whereas the forum I admin only tells me if I go to their profile. I really miss the calendar we used to have.

At any rate, and I know this thread is late, but Happy Birthday!
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Happy birthday V-kun.
  3. Nazo Moderator

Happy one more year closer to death! :cookie:
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

One more step closer to retirement...
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

lol, thanks everyone. I had a pretty good b-day, didn't really do much of anything until around 7 pm when we went to eat at Puleo's Grille. After we got home we had some cookie cake and I got my presents, Skyrim and Saints Row: The Third. I spent the next 3 hours or so playing Saints Row and then hopped online just now.
  6. Nazo Moderator

7. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm getting to it. :p
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1311274014520.gif
    Today's Ikusa-kun's birthday, huh? I guess we'll have to CUT something, right? I'm talking about the birthday cake, of course! Happy Birthday, dude! I can't wait to beat your pinata in commemoration of this special day <3

Wait...that came out wrong >_>;

Oh, I should get Skyrim, too! I was watching my comrade play it and it seems really cool, though the jiggaboo in me is still a little weirded out by the...realness. It's probably why I can jump all over Phantasy Star Online and Style Savvy, but have to really prepare myself for Everquest and the like.
  9. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

... why did you post that four times Mai?

And ...

AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME!? YOU HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE MONSTER, YOU!

Just kidding, happy b-day.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I have no idea what you are insinuating, Sou-to >__>.
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

I saw it too though Mai but no pics so I guess it didn't happen. Also on an unrelated note I don't know if I should call Ryoko as one of my harem of waifu's.
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel any better...

it was delicious.
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

I think that makes it worse lol.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Wow, thank goodness I'm not on trial for something heinous and you're like, a grade AAA witness, Pie! Otherwise, I will be forced to grind my axe into your delectable backside .-. Wow, I think it's getting a little steamy in here >__>;
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

It has been decided Ryoko goes into the Waifu Class. Also I wanted a piece of that cookie cake if it wasn't clear though it doesn't matter much now... :/
  16. Venom Well-Known Member

Uh, yeah, it done got ate up while we were in Florida. So sorry about that. :D

I was gonna make it better by showing a picture of it, but I don't know where the hell the camera is.
  17. PKT Forever /a/lone

Oh well maybe take a picture of the next one or find a similar picture...