HALL OF FAME

Discussion in 'Neo-Gaming' started by Tatsu, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Tatsu Dragoniac

Wich is the last game you've finished?

I've been very lazy and haven't finished any new games in the last few months. The last was Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance. I've finished it about three times and now I can play as Drizzt Do'Urden.

So keep posting whenever you finish a new game to show off what a great gamer you are!! ;)
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Last new game I finished... ah, well, I'm currently playing through "Star Ocean: Till the End of Time" and will likely be done with that one within the next month or so, but as it stands, the last game I beat was Fire Emblem, on the Game Boy Advance.
  3. William Guest

The last game I finished was...

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Beat every level with every character (including secret character), along with every bonus level and the level with the secret character.

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw - Beat career mode, unlocked all unlockables. Beat all challenges on every difficulty.
  4. Vampiro V. Empire ist Krieg

Last game I finished was RE4.
  5. ProtoJMB Gone

Last game I finished was Final Fantasy. I beat the final boss, but I still need to get the other extra shrines.
  6. Dexter Tea Time

Final Fantasy was the last game I defeated, too. The very first one for the NES. Now, I'm working on defeating Star Fox Adventures. I'm a little over 50% done with it.
  7. Borland New Member

The last game I finished was NFL Street 2. I never did finish Star Fox Adventures though, and that post has inspired me to do so.
  8. Kadenzza New Member

I finished Tales of Symphonia a month ago... I stayed up for two and a half days straight at one point, and still didn't get half-way.
    Haven't had time to play anything since.
  9. G-Sides hobag shizzlemah';,

I'm pretty close to finishing Rachet And Clank 3, and I can't remember what the last game I beat was. :eek:
  10. Venom Well-Known Member

I beat Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II for the 8th time earlier. I've already started a normal game with Borador because I want to use him in Extreme mode. So after that, and if I complete Extreme mode, I'll have beaten it 10 times...whee. I swear, the game never gets old. Well, maybe it just seems that way since I hadn't played it since sometime in the middle of last year.
  11. Beat Bard's Tale in olde school mode.
  12. Leper Messiah Whoever hacked my title thinks their hardcore LMAO

I beat Crimson Skies about a week ago.
  13. Madness Goober King

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Good Game :D
  14. Vampiro V. Empire ist Krieg

I beat the The Punisher yesterday.
  15. Zeta Loves a good fart joke.

I beat Donkey Kong Country 2 with 102% yesterday. It took me forever to find the last few Golden Feathers.
  16. Echo Talk to the weenis.

The last game I beat was Super Mario 64 DS. I haven't gotten all of the stars, though, as I just beat it. I'm mostly playing the mini games now, though. Before that I beat Katamari Damacy, and now I'm working through Pokemon Ruby the second time.
  17. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

I beat Mario Bros: The Lost Levels two days ago. God, talk about long.
  18. Pesmerga New Member

I beat...Shining Force: Ressurection of the Dark Dragon the other day. go me.