Guitar Hero Mastery

Discussion in 'Puzzle, Simulation and Strategy' started by Venom, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Venom Well-Known Member

I know we have some GH players here...or at least two, anyway.

Have you mastered any songs on GH games? The ones you could almost play blindfolded on expert and still get 100%?

The only song I ever sort of "mastered" was Iron Man from the first game, but that was on medium difficulty. I can't play anything on hard.
  2. Nazo Moderator

I don't think ANYONE here at WF has beaten an Expert mode Guitar Hero song. I've only 100% Disturbed's song on GHIII. 5 Stars of course.
  3. Panic Don't tase me, bro!

I can do almost everyone song on the first 3 games (GHIII not inculded. I mean 1, 2, and 80s) on Expert. Not 100%, but I can beat them. GHIII I am still working on Expert.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Yeah, okay. Have fun getting raped by Through the Fire and the Flames. If you can beat it, I deem you Godly, but demand you youtube it before I bestow you with such.
  5. Darth Arkas RC-1138

I haven't mastered anything, but Iron Man was the 1st song I could play and do fairly well on on Hard. Currently, I'm working on Rock Band and GH3 Hard modes. Failing for the most part. My repetoire of Hard song that I can pass (not die in, llo) is fairly small, but technically growing.

Anyone gotten that achievement for all whammies in Number of the Beast?
  6. The Bill tf2 is a good game

I've completed GH3 on Easy and Medium, and I need to do Miss Murder on Hard before I can continue, but I haven't got the hang of Hammer-ons and Pull-offs, but I'll get there.
  7. Panic Don't tase me, bro!

Nazo, I'll get it one day. Not any day soon.. but when I do, I will put it on YouTube for sure. My best friend James is actually closer than me. He got just over 3,000 notes. He missed exactly 700. I forget how many notes there are exactly. 3,700 something. He can't beat it outside of practice though because of the intro.

Arkas, there is an easy way to get that achievement, if you're trying. Tap your whammy bar down. It will hit all of the held notes, even the really small ones.
  8. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

There's a few songs I can 100%, not A LOT, but a few.

I like the gold stars in Rock Band. >>
  9. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Alright, since that last post I've completed Hard and I'm up to the 2nd-last tier on expert. I've done Knights of Cydonia, but none of the others in that group.
  10. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I've never played Guitar Hero before, but for your viewing pleasure this is a video of someone (a bot?) getting 100% on Through the Fire and the Flames in Expert mode:

[youtube]BplIrU1Sdtc[/youtube]
  11. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Well, according to Youtube, the bot program forces you to play as Slash, and the fact that he recorded just the game itself, and not him playing it is kinda suspicious.

I've only seen one person actually do it successfully.
  12. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

Yeah, all those videos of little kids playing, I don't trust them either. No little kid should have the coordination to be able to play Expert GH songs >_>
  13. Darth Arkas RC-1138

The one 9 yr old though, I think that's real. I dunno how exactly, but I think he really can do it. Kinda scary, when you think about it.
  14. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

I can see little kids playing the songs, but not getting one-hundred damn percent without their parents forcing them to play the game all the time.
  15. Darth Arkas RC-1138

He doesn't get 100%. It's like 95 or something, which is how I'm guessing it's real. So there's no code in. They don't make cheat codes that give you 95% of the damn song. Even though it was a wireless guitar, it was the only one on and tuned to the 360, so his older bro wasn't playing it for him.