Gantz [Mature Audiences]

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by William, Jan 24, 2006.

1. William Guest

[IMG]

This series is also one of my favorites, and features a lot of nudity, sex, blood, violence, etc. It's recommended for Mature Audiences, and although the ending isn't that good; the anime itself is excellent.

The manga isn't that bad either, and is still going on, even after the anime. If you've seen and liked Elfen Lied, you should like this even more.

Here's a few screenshots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

If you've seen it, let me know what you think of it; and if you haven't, check it out.
  2. Vampiro V. Empire ist Krieg

I recently downloaded pretty much all of the manga and a few episodes after someone suggested it to me awhile back. I like what I've seen so far, and I can tell why so many people seem to be into the series. Though I just haven't seen enough of it at this point to really comment.
  3. William Guest

Ah, that's cool. I actually didn't think that anyone here would've already seen it, but glad to hear that you like it.

The manga is definitely better though. The last 4 episodes of the anime kind of brings down the entire series.
  4. Vampiro V. Empire ist Krieg

That always seems to be the way...
  5. William Guest

Well, there are a few exceptions...like Suzuka, but I doubt you'd like that one since it deals more with romance, drama, and school life. I think in the end Naruto and Bleach will both have good endings as well...I hope.
  6. Vampiro V. Empire ist Krieg

I've seen it and enjoyed it ;) (not a whole lot, but it was definitely above average) though just not the ending. Only a handful of episodes.