Games you've bought recently

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Captain Morgan, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Tonight I just bought a new copy of Digital Devil Saga 2, and La Puchelle Tactics at EB. I tried to buy a used copy of Persona 2 also...but the staff couldn't find the game copy they had! >_<

Anyway, both games I got rule at least. But I still want my Persona 2! :p
  2. William Guest

Excellent game.

Last games I bought were...

Grand Theft Auto III ($4) for my brother.
    Unlimited Saga ($9) - Doesn't work.
    Xenosaga Episode II ($16) - Finished.

All from Rhino games, around January 1st-2nd.
  3. Cletus Well-Known Member

I bought Mario Kart DS yesterday at Game stop, and reserved a copy of The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion Collectors Edition while I was there.

Mario Kart's pretty good, but I still need to get a Router or that one third part Wifi system that ProtoMan was talking about so I can play on WiFi.
  4. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Legend Saber just bought "Resident Evil 4", since I live next door to him I always play it.
  5. Tatsu Dragoniac

I've bought God Of War Platinum yesterday. Damn what a great game! But I'm quite sure they've tagged it with a wrong price. Normally the Platinum games are 49.90 (Swiss curency, not $ of course), this time all the Platinum games were labeled with 29.90.

My gf also got two games: The Urbz and Splatter Massacre (I'm not sure about the name, on the cover is a comic-guy with a chainsaw and a halloween mask as face).
  6. boomstick ....Naked

Age Of Empires III(PC) for $49.99
  7. Vampiro V. Empire ist Krieg

Chibi-Robo. Just bought it today. I've been waiting for it for quite awhile, and I'm very pleased with it.
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

A few days ago I bought this music making game for PS2 called "Ejay Club World" that lets you make most electronic types of music. I also bought a ton of PC games for dirt cheap, i'll get a list of em up here soon.
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

I finally bought some new (used :p) games today. I say finally because it's been a few weeks since I got any.

Flatout (Xbox)
    Waverace: Blue Storm (GCN)
    Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS2)

Thought it was good that I managed to get one game for each current gen system. They're all good games too, I've spent most of my time with Sly though...I already want the second and third games. :D
  10. Tatsu Dragoniac

It's been ages since I've bought the last game. But finally I had the cash to get a used Bard's Tale game for the PS2. Just have to wait until it's in the mail.
  11. Vampiro V. Empire ist Krieg

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter for the 360.
  12. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

rygar for ps2 eb games used 10$
    Starcraft Battle Chest Wal mart 19.99$
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

I got 3 games a couple of days ago:

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Xbox) $9.99 used
    Resident Evil: Outbreak (PS2) $4.98 new (I love Target's clearance section sometimes :))
    Meteos (DS) $14.98 new (Target did me good :p)
  14. ProtoJMB Gone

I just bought the original Descent for the PC for $7.24 plus shipping. They shipped it to my dad's though because that is the address on my PayPal. Can't wait to play it!
  15. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I don't get new games often.

Last game I bought was Pokemon: Leaf Green ($29.98), about a month ago.
  16. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Don't have it yet, but the next purchases I make are gonna be that new Command Conquer set(which actually INCLUDES EVERY C&C, plus EVERY expansion), and Shadow Hearts 3
  17. boomstick ....Naked

I recently pre-ordered Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence from EBGames, it'll be $29.99, absolutely can't wait.
  18. Venom Well-Known Member

3 more games, one for each current gen system:

007: Nightfire (Xbox) $7.95 used (I used to have this for either PS2 or GC, but I don't remember why I sold it. Kinda thought for that price I might either find out why I sold it or kick myself for doing so in the first place)

Rumble Racing (PS2) $7.95 used (rented it once..I remember it being fun, fun enough to get my 8 bucks worth anyway)

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GCN) $9.95 used (Been wanting to play this for a long time)
  19. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Bought Shadow Hearts 1(PS2) and Persona II(PSX) a week or 2 back. Both are freaking BADASS games.
  20. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Bought Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for PS2 an hour or 2 ago! Used copy though :(