Gamers: The future Scientists.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nazo, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Nazo Moderator

2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1314541736218.gif
    That's because we're flipping amazing at puzzlers. Flip it like Tetris and pop it like Puyo, baby.
  3. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Bro, the cure for AIDS was found years ago. The FDA won't approve it because, oh... all those nice doctors and hospitals will loose money if all the people with AIDS were cured.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

After all, HIV/AIDS medication to help with the symptoms or whatever is heaps more profitable than just finding a cure. I think that's why herpes is so weird from what I remember reading back in the day >__>;.
  5. Nazo Moderator

... I think you're clouded by a bit too much conspiracy.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

I think you can never have too much conspiratorial thoughts floating around...because what if you're right just that once.
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

No, I seriously did see a legit article on it.
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

Cite?

I'm just kidding, only douchebags do that. >_>

I'm not the type to believe conspiracy theories, normally, but I find it hard to believe that anyone has actively been pursuing a cure this long and not come any closer. So it seems like either no one's working on a cure or there already is one.
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

I think this means that gamers are the super computers of tomorrow.
  10. Nazo Moderator

I very much doubt it since just about every book on it says the same thing. Really. This isn't a movie where the conspiracy thinker happens to be right. This is the real world and we call those people crazy.

Even if there was a cure, that doesn't mean it's a blocker. You can cure it, but get it again. And you could make the cure fucking expensive. Do you have any idea just how many people in the world have AIDS/HIV? So much money to be made, not to mention a GRAND title of being the one that found it. Knowing America and it's greedy wanting to be the first in everything, we'd INSTANTLY take that shit to the papers, net, radio, TV and even broadcast it on satellite to the world that an American found the cure to AIDS or cancer. And I hardly think if there was one, and Scientists have been knowing about it for years, they would be able to keep it quiet for so long. A rumor would go and it would spread like wildfire. Haven't seen it happen. You have a better chance at finding out the government and NASA have known about aliens for decades then trying to prove we have the cure to AIDS. Area 51 did exist, but it was not for that purpose. I would also hope America wouldn't be so stingy and let all those people in Africa just die.
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Pfft, America doesn't care about the people in Africa. The only reason organizations that drop them food exist is so someone can get a huge tax break for being so god-damn charitable.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Yeah, that sounds like America. I mean, think of the amount of douchebags we produce compared to other countries! It's terrible!