Favorite School Uniforms From Manga and Anime.

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by Tentei No Mai, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Hiya, people! I had a conversation with a comrade about school uniforms and since it was a fun topic to chat on, I thought it would be neat to ask the same question over here. So, tell me...any particular faves? The girl's uniform from Angelic Layer, Rumbling Hearts, Card Captor Sakura, My/Mai-HiME (the boy's uniform, too), Tokyo Boys and Girls and the boy's uniform from Fruits Basket, Gakuen Heaven, Host Club, and Yuutsu no Suzumiya Haruhi are all stylish in my ever so humble opinion.
  2. Sailor Moon...not the characters, but the uniforms. Well Sailor Jupiter but that's about it.
  3. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Lmao, Mai. Nice thread...I agree with Mai with Card Captor Sakura...that's about it...Wait...I believe there were school uniforms in InuYasha. They were okay.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I mainly agree with what Mai said there.

I usually don't notice school uniforms, though, since they all mostly seem generic to me. <_<
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'd have to say that I love the uniforms from Sailor Moon, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Rumbling Hearts, and Cardcaptor Sakura. The school uniforms in Inuyasha were okay, but they just didn't make an impression like the others did.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

My favorite uniforms now include the boy's and girl's uniform from Vampire Knight and Shinshi Dousei Alliance (Gentleman's Alliance), the uniform from Strawberry Panic's St. Spica's Girl's Institute, and the boy's uniform from Sukisho!
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Mmn, some more favorites. The girls' uniforms in He Is My Master are amazing, along with the boys' uniforms in Death Note. I also need to make a minor change. For Sailor Moon, I like more of the high school uniforms than the middle school ones. They're more stylish. Though, in all honesty, I think Rei's uniform outdoes the rest.
  8. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

They rarely posses any difference, bersides color combinations, many are identicle, I notice that the most comon design I see is the Blue skirt with White top.
  9. The Liztress Poison Pink

I can't really say which one I like the most as most of the uniforms are all nice. Vampire Knight's uniform are... ones I'd love to wear. And Card Captor Sakura had some nice ones as well... Also, can we use Persona 2? It's a game but there are anime cutscenes. And those uniforms really stand out imo.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Let's see, I now love the male and female uniforms in Vampire Knight. I forgot about the uniforums that Miaka and Yui first wear in Fushigi Yuugi before going into the chinese book, those were cute. The girls school uniforms in XXXHOLiC were just efifng adorable, and I love love love the boys uniforms in Hana-Kimi. They're just. Wow.
  11. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Oh! I think I finally found a few favorites to name in this thread. >_>

I loved the girl's seifuku from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Card Captor Sakura, Final Approach and the seifuku that Enma Ai wears in Hell Girl. Daisuki!
  12. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

I don't know, really, I've always thought most of the guy's uniforms looked exactly the same.

I mean, I love the Japanese school uniforms and I've always said that if I was in highschool and they decided to make everyone wear uniforms, if they were akin to the Japanese ones, I would die of happiness.

Not just from the girl's ones either.
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

Exactly why I'm choosing Yu Yu Hakusho...

Also Elle...there'd be a lot of dead people in that case, wouldn't it. '-'
    1 people like this.
  14. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Lol, lamest thread ever. Who the hell cares as long as the outfits are skimpy and revealing.
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Hey, you. Gtfo of my thread, bitch.