Elfen Lied

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by Phunky Philosophy, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Basically sums up the beginning. Watch here:
    Animethat.com
    Anime6.org

Both have it, one has it dubbed, but I cant remember which one.

Enjoy.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

The dub is awful, avoid it at all costs.

And I agree that this is an awesome anime. Bought the box set a while back and way completely blown away. It's everything a good anime should be.
  3. Overdose Delusion So strange what love does.

Elfen Lied is an excellent anime. One of my favorites. I love the dark story and atmosphere, and the characters and their backstories are all great too. It also has really beautiful art and music -- I especially love the opening song, Lilium.

Btw, could anyone recommend to me any anime that are similar to Elfen Lied, or as good? I'd really love to have another anime hook me like Elfen Lied did.
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Watch Code Geass, most addictive anime ever.
  5. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

Elfin Lied has to be the best anime I've ever seen. It's my all time favourite and I doubt I'll ever see something better. Such a sad story, yet at the same time full of action and a great story. I loved it.

But I watched all 13 episodes already. Won't watch it again before a little while. Gimme time to miss it.
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Wiki. You're a mind reader, I swear. I was just talking about Elfen Lied with a few of my friends yesterday, and you make a thread about it. Lol.

But yes, I'll agree, Elfen Lied is an amazing anime.