Creeeeeeeeepy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archangel Sabre, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

So at work today, some old lady tried to get my attention by saying "Hey handsome," flirtingly.

Old people are SCARY.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Try throwing prunes and then running to the right or left side of the screen until the escaped successfully prompt appears on the screen.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Or you could simply say "My rate is 200 bucks an hour, lady" and see where things go from there. It doesn't hurt to have a part-time job now does it, Sou-to?
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

I lol'd.

Old people are scary though. Especially since I work at a gas station, I sometimes fear for my life knowing that some of those old people are actually still allowed on the road.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Pretty much! I mean, I never originally stereotyped old people on the road since my father and other older relatives drove like mad men, but...when I got my first car and was cruising I realized those moldy fucks should NOT be allowed on to drive without proper testing. Hell, today some broad was going like, 20 when the speed limit was freakin' 45! FORTY-FUCKING-FIVE AND SHE'S ON THE LEFT LANE LIKE SHE'S DOING THE CHARLESTON SHUFFLE OR SOME SHIT.

So, yeah, scary...but not as scary as a 70+ year old guy with an oxygen tank trying to make a pass at you during working hours.
  6. christys04 New Member

I hate it when old people try and squeeze my children's cheaks and say how cute they are. Creeppy! I don't like strangers touching my children, especially old people.