Cowboy Bebop

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by Elle Lawliet, May 12, 2008.

1. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

The one series EVERYONE can agree on is awesome.

Nobody over hypes it and nobody underates it.

Amazing music, a terrific VA cast (both Japanese and English), great story, and wonderful concept (IE: COWBOYS IN MOTHERFUCKING SPACE).

Seriously.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Cowboy Bebop is absolutely brilliant, and easily one of my favorites as far as anime goes. The action is kept even and well paced, comic relief is well used, and while most of it is technically 'filler,' the series manages to remain entertaining throughout. I watched the entire thing through about ten times back in the day.

On a related note, I just finished watching one of the best 'unofficial trailers' for Cowboy Bebop ever:
    [youtube]02qhkIYvuM8[/youtube]
    YouTube - iamgoingtosnap's Channel

Very well made.
  3. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

FireFly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cowboy Bebop. This is something that no one who has seen both and has a sense of logic can argue.
  4. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

The Real Folks Blues made me cry manly tears.
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Well, I guess I am always too negative. TO be truthful, CB was one of the best animes I have ever seen. It didn't follow the same fail formula that most did. It was original, and clever.
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

FAYE HELD A GUN UP TO SPIKE?! WTF?!

But seriously, Cowboy Bebop is with Sailor Moon as they're the only two animes I like that are both subbed and dubbed, and I love love love Faye.
  7. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

^

Manly tears when Faye confronted Spike. MANLY TEARS.
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Yep, during the very last episode. Faye knew that Spike would probably die if he went after Vicious, and that was her attempt to stop him. She didn't kill him, though (obviously xD).
  9. The Liztress Poison Pink

Best anime series I have seen... And this makes me want to watch it again.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

It also has one of the best anime-series-turned-into-movie I've ever seen.

No. What'shisfacethatIcan'trememberthenameof did. D<