CODE GEASS SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by Phunky Philosophy, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

[YOUTUBE]1r-s24ve_94[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jibpVCNG83E[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone else as excited as I am?

FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!!
  2. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

^ As much of a purist I am with anime, I honestly don't mind the dub. After all, we are currently in the era of DVDs and Blu-Rays, so why complain about dubs? Er, not to say that you were complaining, Wiki! It just kind of irks me when anime fans bitch about dubs nowadays-especially the ones who are "recent" anime fans >__>;.

Anyway, Code Geass R2 is officially available for your viewing pleasure! So, let's go!
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

[IMG]

I hate when my favorite characters are killed off due to being MFD (marked for death) -__-;. I have to admit that Code Geass R2 is really picking up, but I abhor the new intro. The song itself is fine, but it doesn't cause me to get all heated and misty (and I'm not talking about ze tears) like Orange Range's O2 did.
  5. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

After Lelouch 'accidentally' ordered his sister to utterly massacre all the Japanese people, I completely lost interest in the series. I watched the rest out of habit, but the ending was utter shit and I refuse to watch season 2.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I thought the series reached its best part after the massacar. The last episode did fail, but in season two you learn why it all happened.
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I don't, but only because it felt incredibly forced, completely unnecessary and went utterly against what the first 19 episodes carefully and articulately set up. I was literally laughing after Euphemia ran out and started shooting Japanese people. The scene before makes for an awesome parody, too: "Hey, since I'm joking around with Euphemia I should just utter 'Kill the Japanese' for no reason at all. OH FUCK! I JUST LOST CONTROL OF MY GEASS AND NOW SHE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO DO THAT! AND I CAN'T STOP HER BECAUSE SHE CAN OUTRUN ME EVEN THOUGH I'M IN PRISTINE PHYSICAL SHAPE AND SHE'S WEARING A LONG GOWN!" Yeah, wtf?

That scene was so completely forced that it literally killed the series for me. I couldn't remain interested knowing that everything that occurred was because of a retarded, unnecessary and already out of place joke Lelouch said at the exact moment it would've caused the most damage. Woo.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Hm, you know, that's an understandable reason, Sou-to. Personally, I thought it was twisted and dark humor-y how Lelou jokingly told Euphie to go on a killing spree only to have his mighty power backfire and make the rift between himself and Spinzaku...er, Suzaku larger. Well, anyway, if I were to follow your logic then I would probably warn you about watching R2 in the first place, because there's a similar incident that occurs o-o;.

I wonder if Rolo will ever admit to killing Shirley? Also, since Lelou ordered Shirley not to die, like a gazillion times wouldn't she become a zombie? Oh, and one more thing *stares at Sou-to and Wiki*
    [IMG]
    I demand that you losers buy me a bag full of melon bread! GET TO IT.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Okay, seriously. WTF HAPPENED. Code Geass R2 is officially over now that the last episode aired recently. Jesus Christ, the final episode felt so...anti-climatic (Schneizel, oy how I love you regardless of how I loath your actions you miserable beast) and okay, it was kind of cool how Suzaku finally off'ed his lover...um, best friend and all, but WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE!?

I'm too rage'd to even form proper sentences -__-;
  10. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

^ That's how I felt after what's-her-face massacred all those Japanese people in the first season. It was so fucking retarded.
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Euphemia, it was Euphemia. She was a friggin' moron compared to her sister. Did she really think her plans for Area 11 would actually work? Oy, at least she was precious during her massacre princess finale.
  12. William Well-Known Member

I liked the ending. :confused: I thought it was a good way to close out the series, without making Lelouch seem like a total ass, which they had been doing as of late. Like... they had made Lelouch to be more "evil" than anyone else on the series, and with the last episode, they gave a reason for that.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

o-o; Omigawd, Ishi-kun is here <3.

Even though Code Geass as a series was an absolute abuser of the irony and suffered pacing issues...I still had fun. It was a fabulous run.

BUT OTHER THAN THE SOUND DRAMAS I WANT CODE GEASS TO NOT SPAWN A SEASON 3. Unless, it's like, an alternative re-telling of how things would've gone if Taniguchi's plans were well, keikaku doori.
  14. William Well-Known Member

I highly doubt there will be another season. No way possible.