Bleach

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by William, Jan 29, 2006.

1. William Guest

I searched and didn't see a topic on this, which amazes me and makes me wonder...

...How many people here have even seen or heard of this anime?

In my opinion, it's one of the best animes out there, and I throughly enjoy it. It's even better than Naruto, which is also one of my favorites.

If you've never heard of it before, here's a little information:

[IMG]

2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I've heard about it as background noise before, but I never really knew what it was about.

Personally, I don't think I'd be too interested in it. Is it one of those series that, for all intents and purposes, goes on forever (like DBZ and Inuyasha)?
  3. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

same here it was all over a text based game i use to play alot of people had it as their avatars but ive never seen it id like to
  4. William Guest

It's really good. You should at least check it out, then decide for yourself. It's nothing like DBZ or Inuyasha in my opinion, and it doesn't "go on forever". It's following the manga, and there are only...65 episodes so far I think.
  5. Xumathras New Member

I've watched it... but it may be just me, yet I found it very plain.
  6. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

You're all fools. Except for William. He's cool.

Bleach is simply awesome, but because of the fact the 11th manga hasn't been released yet (coming out this upcoming month!), I haven't been able to get as far into it as I'd like. Sure, you say, I could go look at manga uploads of fansubbed Bleach, but I rather wait for my friend Greger to buy it and steal it from him to read. Though I may just start downloading the subs.

I don't want to watch the anime until I'm finished the manga, because I'm sure the anime ruins it, like always.

I'm obsessed with Bleach already, although I've only read the first 10, I'm quite pleased with it and it's taken a spot among my top five already. Not just the characters and how easy they are to relate to, but the storyline, such deep backgrounds, and the drawings, how I love the drawings! But I always do.

I find myself a bit too much like Ichigo though, my girlfriend agreed (she is also in love with Bleach), and my friends have already divied up parts. For example, I'm Ichigo, my girlfriend is Orihime, and my friend Greger is Chad. This is how we basically operate with most animes and mangas.

But my point is: Bleach. Fucking. Rocks.