Biggest Mindfuck Ever

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archangel Sabre, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

So I come home from work today, check the clock on the mantle. 7:02.

So I take a shit, get changed, e-mail my aunt, finish up a job application, then go back downstairs and check the clock again. 7:03.

Was INCREDIBLY WTF, until I realized it's daylight savings night and the clock has a mind of its own (literally, the thing fucking sets itself. Don't ask me how or why, I can only describe it as black magic).

Share your biggest wtf stories here.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Oh, yessir, I have WTF stories up the wazoo! I'll start with this one:

Okay, so in high school I shared two classes with this pretty-yet-not-dumb-at-all blonde girl that sat about three seats diagonally to the left of me in Spanish and probably 4 seats behind me in English. Now, for the first month of school I never really had the chance to talk to her, but eventually I was able to make conversation with her due to my comrade Rika being friends with her. So, from then on occasionally I'll go to her desk in Spanish and English to just say whatever ("Okay, so like, can you still believe that Dawson's Creek still lives?") and sometimes even share my candy stash, because you never know when you need someone to copy notes from.

Anyway, despite all of that I never REALLY paid attention to her name since I always went "girl" or "sweets", so during second block in English I was telling her how I hate fucking Ms. D in Spanish and she was like "LOL WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT" and then I was like "um...are you on nyquil we were just in her class" and that's when I found out that the girl in Spanish and the girl in English ARE FUCKING TWINS. TWINS. THEY NORMALLY DRESS ALIKE AND EVERYTHING. DIFFERENT GIRL FOR EACH BLOCK. WHOA.

I was so dumbfounded that I actually screamed a little >__>. I mean, if I paid attention to say...their names I would of been okay, but no, my stupidity ratio skyrocketed. I got picked on for the rest of the week for being so...well, freakin' slow.