Better Knowledge II

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee Archive' started by William, Apr 2, 2005.

1. William Guest

Hey, the last one was immensely popular so why not give the thread another shot?

In this thread, you are to answer the above person's question, then ask another question of your own. This thread is kind of a "get to know one another better" topic.

I'll ask the first question...

Have you ever met a celebrity? If so, who was it and where did you meet?
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Me? Well, I suppose you could say I met a celebrity, not personally, of course, but I once passed a famous wrestler who I believe was called Stone Cold Steve Austin (I'm not too much into wrestling myself, but I believe that was what he was called) as he was leaving an autograph session in a supermarket (of all places, eh?).

What do you think of the Game Wire Forums so far?
  3. William Guest

That's pretty cool. Well, I think the forums are a nice change actually. At first, I didn't like it at all...but now I feel as if I could get used to the place. It feels...more comfortable here now for some reason. It's quite odd.

When you think of "Nintendo", what is the first thing that pops into your mind?
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Heh, whenever I read Nintendo there, the first image that popped into my mind was Shigeru Miyamoto holding a Mario doll. Makes sense, he's really the person that made Nintendo what it is today.

What was the last video game you played?
  5. William Guest

Despite me disliking the game, I'm actually playing Final Fantasy X-2, just to beat it. I figure that if I'm going to moderate a Final Fantasy board that I should at least try to get as much knowledge as I can about that subject. Plus, even though I dislike the game...I do like the battle system quite a lot. Seems...faster than most other RPGs.

When is the last time you went to the dentist?
  6. Sabreydoo all praise their sacrificed sons

November '04, or so. A okay! At least, I was then.

What attire are you wearing as you respond to this post?
  7. William Guest

Orange worn out "fake" Spalding T-Shirt and Black Jeans. Other than that, nothing at all lol I should take a shower and change though once everyone else wakes up. I'm kind of dirty ;^*

Where do you see Game Wire Forums one year from now?
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Well... one year from now, I'd say the forum is either going to be thriving and larger than ever, or completly gone and long forgotten. I'd say we're all hoping for the former, but you never know what the future holds...

Why did you pick the avatar you have?
  9. Leper Messiah Whoever hacked my title thinks their hardcore LMAO

I picked it because it was my favorite album, but I really need to get a new one.

What snack are you addicted to?
  10. William Guest

None. I don't really eat snacks or anything at all really. I need to start eating more...

What is the best movie you saw last year, that you can remember seeing?
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Well, if you mean movies that actually came out last year, then Spider-Man 2. Nothing else was really memorable. The first one is still better, though.

What is your favorite game system - ever?
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Probably the Super Nintendo, considering all the memories and great games that are out for the thing.

What's your favorite drink?
  13. William Guest

Mt. Dew or some type of Diet drink I guess...doesn't really matter to me.

What's your current mood?
  14. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Tired, and mad that the clock just went from 1:59 to 3:00...

Have you ever seriously considered learning a foreign language?
  15. Hyper soul society

Not really, though Japanese interests me.

What was the last song you heard?
  16. William Guest

I'm listening to "It's Not Me" by 3 Doors Down on the Music Choice Rock channel right now, so...

Who would you like to see as staff here, that isn't already staff? If anyone.
  17. Hyper soul society

Phantom, and that's coming from me. He's shown a lot of activity ever since the boards reopened.

Are your shoes dark or light colored?
  18. William Guest

I actually have two pair of shoes. One is black, with no shoestrings or anything. They just slip on. And the other pair is white (and has shoestrings :p).

What is your favorite store?
  19. Hyper soul society

Can't say that I have one. Stores = crowds = me not there.

Do you drink through a straw?
  20. Jarulara J22S Yeah The Rebirth

Only if it's a milkshake or I'm at a restraunt.

#1 woman in your life(besides your mom or any family people)?