Any members who want to be staff, post here:

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee Archive' started by Captain Morgan, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Alright, before we begin...i'd like to say that I don't know the next time we'll be recruiting more staff...but this thread will help us keep people in mind. So, if you're interested post the following:

Why you want to be a staffer

What forums do you feel you'd be best at modding, and why?

How often are you online to do your staff-related duties?

Any other info you'd like to add

Also, i'd like to point out that this isn't the same as applying for a staff position. This is only for us to see who's interested or not. Once there's an opening, you MAY still need to post a job application thread in our "Staff Applications" board. But, for anyone who's wanted a staff position here...we can't make you staff if we don't know you want the job. So, post away...and I look forward to the replies.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

*bump*

So... I guess nobodies interested in joining the staff? :???:

Well alright, but don't complain later about why you weren't chosen for a mod position or whatever.
  3. (Even if I get demodded for this)

I don't even think we need this many mods. Nothing is really happening. There's no Poko, Hyper or whoever...maybe a couple area mods. Thas it really.
  4. Namakubi Someday, one day, who knows? Someday I suppose...

I like this site, have lots of experience, and would do a good job

Music, general forums, gaming... they interest me the most

Umm.. a lot.. at least a few minutes or hours a day.. Don't forget I have a job
  5. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

No, I agree with you. But this is for FUTURE REFERENCE as I said in my first post. For when we DO have staff openings. With that said, yes...we probably could do just as well with a couple less staffers.
  6. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

Just by looking at the page called "forum leaders", I can see many staff members not posting at all/much anymore. That should make a little clean up. Although this site does not get enough spam or flame wars to even need any mods. The admins could take care of that by themselves, but whatever. A forum needs mods.

I'm here if you guys ever have an open spot, but I won't bother spending 5 minutes to justify the WHY. I'm just here :)
  7. Cletus Well-Known Member

We don't need any more mods at this point, but I'll apply so if we ever do, you know I'm here if ya' need me :-*.

I feel I can help the site more by modding, instead of just posting to keep activity up I'll be helping watch over so there's no spam and moving topics to make sure the board is orderly.

Any of the gaming ones, as those are the forums I check the most.

I'm not as active as some of the other members, but I feel I'm on enough to help watch over the board. Usually I get on several times a day for about 30 minutes to an hour at a time.

Any other info you'd like to add

I've had experience as a mod/super mod/admin on VB's several times, none of the boards I worked with are still around (As they were all small communities that died off) but I was with them long enough to understand the controls for all the "classes".
    1 people like this.