Anime Character Nominations

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Archive' started by William, Oct 15, 2005.

1. William Guest

Alright, I saw this fun little game at another forum and wanted to bring it here as well...but in order to start the game, we need a bunch of different anime characters from different animes to participate in this.

So...nominate, and try to keep YOUR nominations to ONE character per anime. Nominate as many as you want, but also try to put the ones you want to participate in this the most near the top of your list or mark them somehow.

This is kind of like an anime character battle...Example of this would be:

Anime Character #1: 10
    Anime Character #2: 10
    Anime Character #3: 10
    Anime Character #4: 10
    Anime Character #5: 10

Hurt 1, Heal 1.

So first person comes along...

Until only one is left. They may start out with more points, I'm not sure. It depends on how many characters we can get to participate in this.
  2. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

I've played these games on Gaia before, and they are really fun.

I'll nominate Chobits' 'Dark Chii', Hellsing's 'Father Anderson', and Naruto's 'Kakashi Hatake'.

EDIT: If you read this William, click here (Chobits) it's Dark Chii's picture. Just a refrence for you.
    1 people like this.
  3. William Guest

Good nominations. :) I'm unfamiliar with Chobits though...=/

My nominations:

FullMetal Alchemist - "Scar"
    Hellsing - "Alucard"
    Naruto - "Naruto Uzumaki"
    Paranoia Agent - "Little Slugger"
    FLCL - "Haruko Haruhara"
    Elfen Lied - "Lucy/Nyuu"
  4. William Guest

No one else?
  5. SeanFury I can see the venom in your eyes-

Well, we could start the game and if people noticed the thread getting attention, they could join in, request characters and what-not.
  6. William Guest

I'll give it 24 hours then before I do that, and yeah...I just noticed Dark Chii's picture in your previous post.
  7. Sirus †Unholy Me†

....I was just lazy...didnt feel like thinking and typing....Seeing how some good ones have been said....

Cowboy Bebop- Spike
    Elfen Lied- Nana (Number 7)

...theres mine.